Why become a member? ×

Squier CV Mustang - Olympic White - *SOLD*
£250
Milton Keynes

King Tut

Classic Vibe Mustang in Olympic White. There's a slight imperfection in the body close to the control plate but hard to photograph - I've tried. A previous owner has drilled two holes for a thumb rest. These are covered by the aftermarket mint pick guard. It includes the original tort guard (with extra holes!) It was a bit microphonic when I received it so it went to Andy Viccars for a set up and sort out. He opened out the pickup aperture on the pick guard a bit which sorted the microphonic issue and gave it a good fret dress etc.

I have a box so if you want to arrange a courier, I'm happy to box it up. Alternatively you can collect from Milton Keynes or meet me at a railway station on the West Midlands Trains network (within reason!!). Also happy to drive not too long a distance for fuel money.

Quite sad to be selling this but I'm finding the neck really narrow and prefer the width on my old Musicmaster,

Not really wanting trades but would consider a deal towards a later edition Ashdown ABM head, a Barefaced Super Compact or something 2 x 12ish

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0816.JPG

IMG_0817.JPG

IMG_0818.JPG

IMG_0819.JPG

Edited by King Tut
  • Like 9

• King Tut changed the title to Squier CV Mustang - Olympic White sold Pending collection