Why become a member? ×

Distortion and overdrive pedals that are not Darkglass or Tech21 etc

fretmeister

7 hours ago, ern500evo said:

Bit of a thread revival, but I thought I’d post here as I recall there being some fans of the Lomenzo Hyperdrive here. Going by a comment from Mark Gooday on a post on their FB page, it would appear we are about to get a new Lomenzo pedal. Please let it be as good as the original bit in a much smaller enclosure! 
edit to say this is in reply to a comment asking for a new Hyperdrive. 

697870F4-E29F-48E0-B690-1D870052B328.png

If this is another Lomenzo in the vein of the Hyperdrive then you win the Internet... 

Edit: Having read the comment you're talking about, it could be taken to mean the total opposite of what you think... But we'll stay ever hopeful! 

Edited by Bigwan
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bigwan said:

If this is another Lomenzo in the vein of the Hyperdrive then you win the Internet... 

Edit: Having read the comment you're talking about, it could be taken to mean the total opposite of what you think... But we'll stay ever hopeful! 

I did think that once I’d posted, that maybe he’s saying they’re done with the Hyperdrive altogether. As you say, we’ll stay ever hopeful! A Lomenzo Hyperdrive in an enclosure the same size as a vintage Microtubes or the old Boss pedals, and I’d be handing over money immediately. Please @Ashdown Engineeringput us out of our misery either way and give us a yay or nay on a new, small footprint Lomenzo

Edited by ern500evo
Adding extra plea to Ashdown to give us what we crave