Why become a member? ×

Mxr bass fuzz.

danbowskill

I know fuzz is a very subjective sound for each user, ive been through heaps of them in the past. I always steered from the mxr after reading a few negative reviews..... What a fool! This thing sounds sublime (especially with the Alpha omega combined), obviously peoples mileages may differ but this is the sounds i had in my head 🎉.

Highly recommend.

IMG_20220726_175832_edit_111138478692936.thumb.jpg.609a1977db0eabb5a5e1f66431ed0bfe.jpg

• Like 3

Nice. Apparently the Bass Fuzz Deluxe is designed in collaboration with Fuzzrocious, and they know how to make a good fuzz.

Edit: Correction - it's the MXR Bass Distortion that's the collab.

Edited by SumOne

2 minutes ago, SumOne said:

Nice. Apparently the Bass Fuzz Deluxe is designed in collaboration with Fuzzrocious, and they know how to make a good fuzz.

I think that was the Rat based Bass Distortion, was it not? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, danbowskill said:

I know fuzz is a very subjective sound for each user, ive been through heaps of them in the past. I always steered from the mxr after reading a few negative reviews..... What a fool! This thing sounds sublime (especially with the Alpha omega combined), obviously peoples mileages may differ but this is the sounds i had in my head 🎉.

Highly recommend.

IMG_20220726_175832_edit_111138478692936.thumb.jpg.609a1977db0eabb5a5e1f66431ed0bfe.jpg

Straying from the black and blue aesthetic Dan?