Why become a member? ×

Custom P Bass Body with EMG Jazz Pickups- £370 - *WITHDRAWN*
£400

For sale is a custom P Bass body I had made by Guitar And Bass Builds based in Oxford. It's loaded with a set of EMG Jazz pickups, the EMG loom (with battery) and a Fender Hi Mass Bridge. The total cost was just shy of £600. 

The body is P Bass shaped and is two piece 5* graded swamp ash. It's been professionally finished in a clear gloss lacquer. The routing for the jazz pickups was done from the rear so there is no need for a pickguard. Condition is excellent with one or two very small marks that have been impossible to photograph. 

The EMG jazz pickups and loom were bought brand new for this project as was the bridge. 

I'm looking for £370 delivered. If it doesn't sell I'll source a P Bass neck and keep it for myself. 

99ECC852-D970-4546-85CE-5A0DB9F84A3C.jpeg

8BC976C2-D086-41BE-95F1-D8EE1296F521.jpeg

73FD0E07-B323-45F2-B928-0E3583E3B235.jpeg

Edited by Old Horse Murphy
  • Like 7

I've been asked a couple of times whether this would fit a standard shaped Fender neck. When I had it built, it was confirmed that the neck pocket would fit a standard Fender shaped neck without modification and when I put a Fender Japan Jazz neck on it, it did indeed fit like a glove. 

FD52EA28-A58A-44FA-8187-EA2317B9BF66.jpeg

• Like 3

• Old Horse Murphy changed the title to Custom P Bass Body with EMG Jazz Pickups- £380
  • Old Horse Murphy changed the title to Custom P Bass Body with EMG Jazz Pickups- £370
  • Old Horse Murphy changed the title to WITHDRAWN- Custom P Bass Body with EMG Jazz Pickups- £370