Why become a member? ×

FS Wizard Area 51 Stealth P-Bass Pickup *SOLD*

Hi All!

Up for sale is my Wizard Area 51 Stealth Precision pickup.

Ordered and custom wound by Andy at Wizard several months ago for my 62 Reissue Precision, it's apparently a prototype he's been working on. A very high output P-bass pickup, loads of punch but maintaining the organic precision passive vibe, so much so to paraphrase Andy, "it's almost active sounding". Because it was going into my Reissue, he distressed the covers a tiny little bit to give it a really stunningly convincing retro played in look.

If you're after something hi-output but warm and retro and don't fancy going down the Seymour Duncan QuarterPounder or EMG route, this is a fantastic alternative.

Looking for £45 posted.

Cheers
T

[attachment=23912:_DSC9445.jpg][attachment=23913:_DSC9441.jpg][attachment=23914:_DSC9446.jpg]

Edited by tonyf

[quote name='joegarcia' post='463542' date='Apr 15 2009, 11:50 PM']Don't suppose you'd be interested in a trade for an EMG P set would you? If not I'll have to wait til the week after next when I'll have money and it'll likely be sold. :)[/quote]

Hiya,

Afraid I'm not after a trade as I've no longer got anything Precision'esque for an EMG to fit into.

Cheers
T