Why become a member? ×

Are Zilla cabs still going?

Clarky

Emailed last Wednesday and, not getting a reply, Instagram messaged them on Friday and still no reply. They could of course be on hols but just wondered if anyone knew?

PS, I was investigating ordering a custom orange tolex head sleeve for an Orange TB500 amp, which I know they have made in the past

Edited by Clarky

2 hours ago, Clarky said:

Addendum: Paul got back to me this morning. Sadly they are no longer making Orange TB tolex cases due to the equipment needed (staple guns have apparently changed size and won't fit in the enclosure any longer)

Could they do you an uncovered shell you could get covered elsewhere? Or let you have the plans for the shell?

1 hour ago, fretmeister said:

Could they do you an uncovered shell you could get covered elsewhere? Or let you have the plans for the shell?

If I wasnt such a dope with practical stuff, maybe that would be an option. I have tracked down a US alternative but need to price it up with delivery and import duties etc