Why become a member? ×

PRICE DROP £250: PJB 6B cab - w/cover as new - *WITHDRAWN*
£300
Sevenoaks, Kent

Soledad

Absolutely as new (truly all-over mint), very light home use only. This is the 6 x 5" with Neo drivers. Rated 300W (6 Ohm), weight 20Kg (see spec pic). NOTE, has big wheels at back, a large carry handle recessed into top and a retracting suitcase-style handle at rear. Front ported which I greatly prefer.
I have mainly run it with a GB 900 (valve pre)- love the sound. I'd describe it as extremely honest - no significant cab colouration. Of particular note - the highs are super-smooth (no HF unit as the 5s deliver the HF) and integral to the overall sound. On the GB I dial in pre-amp drive to warm it all up.

Anyway, It's up for sale as I don't have a use for it now.
Not up for shipping as don't have suitable packaging. But will meet a reasonable distance.

pjb1.jpg

pjb3.jpg

pjb2.jpg

pjb4.jpg

pjb5.jpg

Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 09.56.30.png

Edited by Soledad
withdrawn
  • Like 1

Hi there, really interested in this. Live quite local to you so also handy!

6 ohms seems an odd number, just checking it isnt 8ohms? 

just wondered how it would run with an 800w Mark bass amp? 

i was thinking of this as a single cab solution for some gigs. I currently have 2x CAB47’s which are great, but these NEO cabs are quite a bit lighter….

Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike - definitely 6 ohm, 6 x (I assume) 4ohm drivers wired series + parallel .  Don't know the rating on the Markbass - is it 800 into 4 ohm? So into 8 would be around 450, into 6 around 630 (approx guesses). I ran it with a Genz 900 (so 900 into 4 ohm) - obviously never used or needed anywhere near full power and the Genz could probably fry the 300w pjb If cranked right up.

Let me know if interested, can always get together and hook the Markbass up.

Might be a tads biased, but the Genz Benz (now sold) into this pjb..... bloody sublime.

• Soledad changed the title to Withdrawn: PJB 6B cab - w/cover as new