Why become a member? ×

My Level 42 tribute act Mr Pink - The Voodoo Rooms in Edinburgh Friday 15th July.

doc40hz

I've booked out the Speakeasy bar in The Voodoo Rooms  for our first Edinburgh gig. 

This show has been a labour of love and I'm lucky to work with such skilled musicians. Tickets available via the link below. 15 quid + booking fee. It might seem expensive, but this has been a very costly project to get up and running! 

https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Edinburgh/The-Voodoo-Rooms/Mr-Pink-Level-42-Tribute-/36084358/?fbclid=IwAR3pVGQD2cudOUTwMYBB3pSZ4WVRf4oPnFXqgMJIHCAkK4nYBgrq75_Yl34

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I really love your band setup - sounds sensational. The way you play bass like that and sing at the same time is seriously impressive. If you played a bit futher south I'd love to come to one of your gigs. £15 is good value I think.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, CJPJ said:

I really love your band setup - sounds sensational. The way you play bass like that and sing at the same time is seriously impressive. If you played a bit futher south I'd love to come to one of your gigs. £15 is good value I think.

Thanks! I'm trying to organise gigs down south. so you never know :)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 04/06/2022 at 14:08, doc40hz said:

Thanks! I'm trying to organise gigs down south. so you never know :)

Yes please - would love come and support you guys! 

In the meantime, guess I'm gonna have to put up with Mr King's crew playing down in Hastings next month instead 🙂