Why become a member? Ɨ

Barefaced Audio Super Twin G3 2x12 Bass Cab + Barefaced Cover - *WITHDRAWN*
Ā£795
Bridgnorth, Shropshire

thebrig

Barefaced Audio Super Twin G3 2x12 Bass Cab + Barefaced Cover

Ā 

I purchased the Barefaced Super Twin cab, along with the Barefaced Super Twin cover two years ago, just before Covid started, and I paid a total of Ā£1,064.00 for them both.

Ā 

My band split up when Covid kicked in, so itā€™s never been gigged, but I did use it just a couple of times in rehearsal at low volume, so itā€™s never been pushed at all, and I still have the original box it was shipped in.

Ā 

Itā€™s in fantastic condition, but I have noticed that one of the corner protectors has started to corrode which can be seen in the 4th photo, the other three are fine, so Iā€™m guessing that it wasnā€™t chromed properly, Iā€™m sure Barefaced would send a replacement if contacted.Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™ve not been in a gigging band since 2019 and at the age of seventy, Ā Iā€™m not sure if I will ever gig again, so I have decided to move this on to someone who will give it the use it deserves.

Ā 

You are welcome to try it out at my home in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.

Ā 

Collection is preferred, but I would consider shipping if buyer is happy to pay the shipping cost.

Ā 

This could save you a long waiting time.Ā šŸ˜‰

Barefaced Super Twin1.jpeg

Barefaced Super Twin2.jpeg

Barefaced Super Twin3.jpeg

Barefaced Super Twin4.jpeg

Edited by thebrig
  • Like 3

• thebrig changed the title to WITHDRAWN - Barefaced Audio Super Twin G3 2x12 Bass Cab + Barefaced Cover - WITHDRAWN