Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Audio Super Twin G3 2x12 Bass Cab + Barefaced Cover - *WITHDRAWN*
£795
Bridgnorth, Shropshire

thebrig

Barefaced Audio Super Twin G3 2x12 Bass Cab + Barefaced Cover

I purchased the Barefaced Super Twin cab, along with the Barefaced Super Twin cover two years ago, just before Covid started, and I paid a total of £1,064.00 for them both.

My band split up when Covid kicked in, so it’s never been gigged, but I did use it just a couple of times in rehearsal at low volume, so it’s never been pushed at all, and I still have the original box it was shipped in.

It’s in fantastic condition, but I have noticed that one of the corner protectors has started to corrode which can be seen in the 4th photo, the other three are fine, so I’m guessing that it wasn’t chromed properly, I’m sure Barefaced would send a replacement if contacted. 

I’ve not been in a gigging band since 2019 and at the age of seventy,  I’m not sure if I will ever gig again, so I have decided to move this on to someone who will give it the use it deserves.

You are welcome to try it out at my home in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.

Collection is preferred, but I would consider shipping if buyer is happy to pay the shipping cost.

This could save you a long waiting time. 😉

Barefaced Super Twin1.jpeg

Barefaced Super Twin2.jpeg

Barefaced Super Twin3.jpeg

Barefaced Super Twin4.jpeg

Edited by thebrig
  • Like 3

• thebrig changed the title to WITHDRAWN - Barefaced Audio Super Twin G3 2x12 Bass Cab + Barefaced Cover - WITHDRAWN