Why become a member? Ɨ
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wilcock London Shortscale Bass MM - *SOLD*
Ā£1200
Lancaster

ash

This short scale Wilcock bass is a lovely thing. Itā€™s sleek and easy to play, very red and has an incredibly beautiful flamed neck and lots of tones. It also weighs in at 3.4kgs! It comes with a gear4music tweed case and strap locks. Itā€™s a very recent purchase but alas the 30ā€ short scale and ergonomics donā€™t work for my playing position so Iā€™m offering it up for sale. Iā€™d also be willing to trade for a lightweight US Precision Bass preferably with a maple fingerboard.

Iā€™m glad I have tried one of these as the quality and workmanship is fabulous. The Armstrong MM pickup has clarity and punch and the push pull pot gives a surprising array of tones. Itā€™s a classy bass. Pickup preferred but I can post at buyerā€™s cost U.K. only. The condition is excellent, no dings, faults or marks of any significance and itā€™s set up with a nice low action.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by ash
  • Like 4

Sorry to hear this didnā€™t work out. Absolute bargain for somebody. In my opinion Viv Wilcock is producing some of the most useable/playable boutique basses in the UK/world. Simple but really smart design, excellent components/materials, superb craftwork and world-class finishing. Ā Playability is off the scale and tonal range is a real surprise. The most fun instrument Iā€™ve tried - addictive!

• Thanks 1

• ash changed the title to Wilcock London Shortscale Bass MM traded now sold