Why become a member? ×

Hello

Syemon

Hi, played lefty guitar for 25 years+ and flirted with bass now and then but as my cheapo 80's encore P copy bass was a righty converted it never really helped as it wasn't set up ideally. Anyway.. picked up lefty Harley Benton JB 4 months ago and love the thing and play most days. 

I play just for pleasure, I have an electronic drum kit(played for 5 years) going through a laptop with interface and monitors so the guitars go through that as well with modelling software, midi keyboards also go through it. 

Covid lockdown meant I spent most days playing some instrument of other. 

I work in electronics so tinker with my stuff with mods here and there. 

I've got into repairing and setting up guitars properly and come to a point that the 80's encore has been attacked with a coping saw, chisel and had a neck pickup added with the p. It's not a thing of beauty but it plays. It has the largest pickguard in the world to cover up the righty routings😁

Sorry for the long intro😯

Welcome aboard! :crigon_04:

Not a long intro at all, it's always great to know what people are into and why they're here. Lots to keep you amused and I'm sure your technical knowledge will help out others. Head over to Repairs and Technical for Wires and Solder,  Build Diaries for Wood and Paint, Pedals and Effects for Stomp and Squelch.

Playing bass, you ask? No idea mate, sorry!  

• Like 1