Why become a member? ×

Stonefield 6.5-inch Mighty Mini bass cabinet. Price drop to £125. - *SOLD*
£150
East Dulwich, London

Selling this small, light, but surprisingly loud cabinet.  Imported from New Zealand 18 months ago and not otherwise available to buy new in the UK as far as I'm aware.   It is advertised as a 200w cab, but I was directly advised by Stonefield that it is suitable for pairing with any 200 or 250w head. I've used it with the TC BQ250 (which is what Stonefield use when exhibiting), the Ashdown Ant (pictured with below to illustrate scale, and Trace Elliot Elf. Good for practice, rehearsal, and small indoor gigs. 

Dimensions: 12.5" high x 10" wide x 7.25" deep / 31cm x 25cm x 18cm

Weight: 7.5 lbs / 3.4kgs

Usable Frequency Range: 55 to 5000hz

Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm

Comes with RoqSolid PowerBag. 

Collection from East Dulwich, London. 

More info here: https://www.stonefieldmusic.com/products/amp-cabinet-6-5-inch-mighty-mini

IMG_20210528_184442.jpg

Edited by PaulHornBass
Sold
  • Like 1

Is the cab intended to be used with guitar or also with bass? I looked in the website and there are more models but I cannot completely get if they are designed for a specific instrument only.

4 minutes ago, Sumatra said:

Is the cab intended to be used with guitar or also with bass? I looked in the website and there are more models but I cannot completely get if they are designed for a specific instrument only.

Bass only, as far as I'm aware. Though they're not exclusively used by bass guitarists - the upright player Kelly Oja uses one too. (See the attached pic from Bass Player magazine.)

Kelly Oja final for BP 385.jpg

Damn!  If this had been around a few weeks ago, I'd have been all over it like a rash.  I ended up getting an Ashdown OR-110 for my GK MB200, but this would have been even better.  I remember seeing their ads at the back of Bass Player, but they completely slipped my mind when I actually needed one.

Good luck with your sale!

• Thanks 1

• PaulHornBass changed the title to Stonefield 6.5-inch Mighty Mini bass cabinet. Price drop to £125.
  • PaulHornBass changed the title to *SOLD* Stonefield 6.5-inch Mighty Mini bass cabinet. Price drop to £125.