Why become a member? ×

SWR Goliath III 4x10 & SWR Son of Bertha 1x15

Rblake80

Still continuing with my clearout of surplus gear...

For sale are SWR Goliath III 4x10 and SWR Son of Bertha 1x15 Cabs. These are both pre fender takeover models and I've owned them both from new. Both come with SWR cordura covers. Both cabs are 8ohm versions.

The 1x15 Cab is loaded with a Beyma 15LX60 8ohm driver and is now rated at 600W... you certainly know it's there and in my opinion far out performs the original SWR Driver. Better still it is now a perfect compliment when paired with the power and output of the 4x10. The new cone has only had 6months of use. Check out the Beyma website link for the spec of the cone.

[url="http://profesional.beyma.com/ENGLISH/producto.php"]http://profesional.beyma.com/ENGLISH/producto.php[/url]

I can personally vouch for the condition of both cabs and I'm sure someone out there would be willing to give them a good home.
I'd be willing to deliver or meet part way with whoever gets them.

Price £700 for the pair.

Please Message me with any questions... hope you like them!

[attachment=1879:IMG_2987.JPG][attachment=1878:IMG_2985.JPG]

These are the same cabs as I use, and I can vouch for the excellent all round tone and volume these things put out. Oh and the silver chrome grills look great under stage lights!

[quote name='JPJ' post='49487' date='Aug 23 2007, 12:51 PM']These are the same cabs as I use, and I can vouch for the excellent all round tone and volume these things put out. Oh and the silver chrome grills look great under stage lights![/quote]

Thank you for your comment. It's nice to see that some people still like their meat and veg when it comes to bass cabs... Wait until you put one of those Beyma drivers in your 15"... The difference in performance was unbelievable!

• 8 months later...

Is this still alive?..... or was the stuff sold ages ago?.... Looking for a son of Bertha... Ha!.... excuse me!.... came to this thread via a general internet search.... then I saw the date!... doh! :)
move along .... nothing to see here!

Edited by bottomfeed