Why become a member? ×

Vanderkley 210LNT 4 ohm bass cab now only £500 - *SOLD*
£650
Brighton

hen barn

I’m having to sell my amazing Vanderkley 2x 10 cab due too health reasons. This is the best can I have ever owned . Light and very powerful and very warm but cutting sound. 
This is all you need! At 4 ohm it’s just fantastic!!! Comes with cover 
im based in Brighton . Reduced to only £500! This is very cheap for an amazing speaker

full spec

for the player looking for a full range cabinet with more volume that a regular 2 x 10". This compact cabinet has a deep bass response, remarkably smooth/detailed mid range and the usual Vanderkley signature tweeter with superior detail and clarity without harshness. Ideal for any style of music and bass guitar. We suggest running a pair of these for maximum efficiency.

Exquisitely designed high end bass amplification from Europe with the modern bass player in mind. Hand made cabs featuring custom designed drivers and cross-overs. Available exclusively from Bass Direct, we feel that if you are in the market for professional quality cabinets you should put these on your list and come in and try them out.

The NeoLite cabinets are loaded with the latest generation custom-made neodymium drivers. The drivers are absolute state-of-the-art; constructed from a cast aluminium frame, neodymium magnet assembly, unique coil and magnet cooling design, waterproof cone material, linear frequency response, high power- and sensitivity-ratings. The tweeters feature a custom-made filter with tweeter protection circuit and a high frequency attenuator on the back panel. Here you will also find two Neutrik® speakon/6.3mm jack-combo connectors linked parallel.

These "high efficiency" cabinets are sealed airtight from the inside so the air will only enter or leave the cab through the tuned port-tube mounted on either the front or back or both. Each speaker cabinet is hand-made by Marc Vanderkley, using strong but lightweight void free birch and poplar plywood, dowel joint construction, internal bracing and is covered with high quality black carpet which will protect your cabinet for years to come.

Configuration: 2 x10” Neodymium drivers +1"  tweeter variable tweeter control from 0 - 10.
Power: 1200 Watts RMS 
Impedance: 4 or 8 Ohms
Freq. response: 40 Hz – 16 kHz
Sensitivity: 101 dB 1W @ 1m

Size: H x W x D, 59 cm x 50 cm  x 41 cm  
Weight: 20 Kg / 43 lbs

Edited by hen barn
Sold
  • Like 1

• hen barn changed the title to Vanderkley 210LNT 4 ohm bass cab now only £500

Another  post this morning reminded me that I wanted clarification of the power handling for these. I emailed Vanderkley this morning and had a reply from Marc Vanderkley in less than an hour.

Apparently the cabs rated at 1200w (AES) continuous power and can handle peaks of double that

• 2 weeks later...
  • hen barn changed the title to Vanderkley 210LNT 4 ohm SOLD