Why become a member? ×

Billy Sheehan - Holy Cow!

[quote name='saibuster' post='459538' date='Apr 10 2009, 07:09 PM']I've just read this thread, i cant believe how awesome this guy is. He probably spends hours every day just answering emails. This is not a behavior that should be taken for granted, this is giving without expecting anything in return. very extremely rare.[/quote]

Well I do appreciate it a hell of a lot :)
Hes helped me a lot, just giving me inspiration, hes defiantly part of getting myself back on track :rolleyes:

Z
x

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='458965' date='Apr 10 2009, 12:19 AM']I completely love the Eat Em n Smile album :)

Z
x[/quote]

Hey there Zoe,
Have you ever heard the Spanish version of "Eat 'em & smile"?
Dave Lee Roth recorded a version with all the lyrics sung in Spanish - a friend of mine has got it on Vinyl

Billy really is a lovely guy, he couldn't be any more down to earth if he tried.
I've got a copy of "Sink your teeth into that" that he signed "To Rhys from William"! :rolleyes:

[quote name='RhysP' post='459588' date='Apr 10 2009, 08:12 PM']Hey there Zoe,
Have you ever heard the Spanish version of "Eat 'em & smile"?
Dave Lee Roth recorded a version with all the lyrics sung in Spanish - a friend of mine has got it on Vinyl

Billy really is a lovely guy, he couldn't be any more down to earth if he tried.
I've got a copy of "Sink your teeth into that" that he signed "To Rhys from William"! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hey Rhys :)

haha now that would be interesting to hear!

Z
x

I always thought he came across as a really decent fella in interview, but hearing that he phoned you to cheer you up etc is just waaaaaaayy beyond anybody's possible expectation from a guy who must be pretty busy doing his thing. Thats really an incredibly touching story Zoe, I'm not surprised it helped you and made you feel beeter about stuff.

Wow, I'm really impressed!

What a star bloke.

Edited by 51m0n

[quote name='51m0n' post='460301' date='Apr 12 2009, 12:52 AM']I always thought he came across as a really decent fella in interview, but hearing that he phoned you to cheer you up etc is just waaaaaaayy beyond anybody's possible expectation from a guy who must be pretty busy doing his thing. Thats really an incredibly touching story Zoe, I'm not surprised it helped you and made you feel beeter about stuff.

What a star bloke.[/quote]

Yeah :) he really is an amazing guy, couldn't say that enough really :rolleyes:

Z
xx

[quote name='51m0n' post='460301' date='Apr 12 2009, 12:52 AM']I always thought he came across as a really decent fella in interview, but hearing that he phoned you to cheer you up etc is just waaaaaaayy beyond anybody's possible expectation from a guy who must be pretty busy doing his thing. Thats really an incredibly touching story Zoe, I'm not surprised it helped you and made you feel beeter about stuff.

What a star bloke.[/quote]

+1, very impressed

also, i've listened to the album a few times now, wasn't entirely sure what to expect but ended up really liking it -- thanks for pointing me in this direction Zoe! :)

[quote name='escholl' post='460320' date='Apr 12 2009, 01:45 AM']+1, very impressed

also, i've listened to the album a few times now, wasn't entirely sure what to expect but ended up really liking it -- thanks for pointing me in this direction Zoe! :)[/quote]

no probs :rolleyes:
its a very addictive album after a few listens!

Z
x