• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

20th Anniversary Stingray (inc UK delivery vat free) - *SOLD*
£1800
Rep of Ireland

paulie

Stunning 20th av Stingray for sale.

This one has beautifully rich quilted maple top with a Birdseye maple neck that is to die for. Neck is quite shallow in profile and the satin finish makes it lightening fast to get around. Overall condition is very good. Plays perfectly and buzz free with low action. Frets are perfect as are all electronics. 
Condition is great. It’s been very well looked after.
No nicks or anything through the finish. I think a tiny mark was touched up on the back (see pic 5, just below neck plate)and possibly another on the lower bout. This work was done by a professional. The bout is perfect with no sign of ever being nicked but there is a hint of gold in the undercoat on one tiny area. You can see this in pic 6. Only other point of note is a 1 cm line in the outer lacquer under the neck joint (barely visible pic 9) These things are so minor that I’m not sure did it come from the factory like this or as I said “touched up by a pro”

It comes with the original Musicman case which is perfect except for a crack in one of the corners.

Weight is about average at 9.4lbs
This is one of the best examples I’ve seen of these now rare basses.

Note: some of the pictures make it seem lighter in colour than it actually is.

I can deliver this in person to London for £50 extra

this eliminates customs and import taxes

Thanksi

Edited by paulie
Can deliver in person
  • Like 18

• paulie changed the title to 20th Anniversary Stingray (duty free for UK)
  • paulie changed the title to 20th Anniversary Stingray (inc UK delivery vat free)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • paulie changed the title to Sold please remove