Why become a member? ×

Sold. Please delete

WarPig

Ive just bought this off Matt (Kingforaday), but its not quite what im after, so its up for sale/trade.
Its basically a ken smith bass eq in a box, with a master volume, bass and treble boost/cut.
The 3 toggle switch goes EQ on/Signal Cut/Bypass EQ. It runs on a single 9v battery.

I part ex'd my El Grande and some cash for it. Ive used it for about 30 mins.

[b]Im after £55 posted[/b]

Also for sale:

[b]Sansamp BDDI.[/b] Its the older version, very good condition, comes with a (worn) box and i think i still have the manual.

Here it is:

[b]£80 posted?[/b]

Edited by WarPig

just before i posted this to shaun i tried it out with my squier VMJ and my god it really made it come alive, would reccomend it to anyone wanting to beef up the sound/add a bit of variety to a passive bass

i'm tempted to buy it back but i'm not really using the VMJ that much and i've got a massive list of things to buy as it is!

good luck with the sale mate

Edited by kingforaday

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='467921' date='Apr 20 2009, 11:00 PM']I had the Ken Smith off of Shawn for a week, it wasn't for me but if you're looking for a clean pre-amp it is superb.[/quote]

Cheers for the good word Wayne!

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='467931' date='Apr 20 2009, 11:04 PM']Y'know I've never had a SansAmp. I feel like such a fraud.

Someone buy it before I do.[/quote]

You maybe too late...