Why become a member? ×

Fender Rumble 500 v3 with cover***Sold***
£350
West Yorkshire

Trueno

The "much-loved and sought after" Fender Rumble 500 V3 (plus natty Fender logo-d dust cover)

Same old story... bought this late November 2019 in anticipation of some gigs. I've used it twice in rehearsals, so it's pretty much immaculate and now taking up space in my house. You can get the details on line, but stand out bits for me are:

Weighs about 17 kgs

500 watts with extension cab and about 350 watts (???) on its own. Count the watts however you want, but it's loud and thumpy

Effects send/return

Aux in/phones out. DI and stuff

Quite a bit of twiddle-ability on the eq and drive

The dust cover will keep dust off, but will probably not withstand impact from a club hammer (I've not tested this one)

I would much prefer pickup from home... you can also give a try out and imbibe some excellent coffee or dodgy tea in a double-jabbed environment. I live near the A62 midway between Manchester and Leeds. However... I've now gathered some packing material so courier to somewhere in the UK is also possible... haven't priced this yet, but guessing about £20-30

Now I'm hoping the pics will download properly...

Fender1.jpg

Fender2.jpg

Fender3.jpg

Fender4.jpg

Edited by Trueno

• Trueno changed the title to Fender Rumble 500 v3 with cover

Saw the Lightning Seeds on Friday and pretty sure the bass-player was using one of these.  A mate of mine uses one in a loud three-piece blues rock band too.  Never skips a beat and sounds wonderful.  Great bit of kit - always been impressed when I've used them too.

Edited by three

• Trueno changed the title to Fender Rumble 500 v3 with cover***Sold***
3 hours ago, jahfish said:

Out of interest does it come with a foot switch? 

Hi, jahfish. Thanks for your interest... it doesn't come with a footswitch as it happens... but now sold. Yeh! Surprised me how quickly it went, too...

MODS... please feel free to delete.

Thanks to buyer, thanks to BCers and thanks to BC...