Why become a member? ×

Now Sold. Thanks All! Fender Player Precision Bass Buttercream....yum!
£485
Lymington and West London

Studio GC

Great condition. Having a bass clear out as I've had a real issue with spontaneous bass regeneration. I just purchased a Fender American Original P bass so I need to get some things sold!

I had been playing a Jazz bass for a year or so and then got the P bass bug and have gone through a series of basses. I was actually torn between my two Player series basses and an American Original P bass. The AO won out, but holy cow these Player series basses are fantastic.

I purchased this new at the end of July and used it for a few days until I decided I wanted the sunburst with rosewood. This bass is as new with original strings. It has a good set up and includes the case candy and tools as well as a new gig bag.

Can only do local pick up but I travel weekly between Lymington and West London (Kingston) and happy to deliver within a rteasonable radius.

WIN_20210928_18_12_50_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210928_18_12_55_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210928_18_13_00_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210928_18_13_16_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210928_18_13_28_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210928_18_16_08_Pro.jpg

Edited by Studio GC
  • Like 6

I can vouch for the quality of these player series P basses now.

I played a USA professional and a player series side by side in a local shop and after I had went in to buy the USA, I left with the player series as the USA was definitely not £1,000 worth better.

I pimped the pickguard from white to blue pearl and upgraded to a hi mass bridge, and it feels awesome. I had the pick of a buttercream or tide pool blue player series on the day and these buttercream are sweet, but I have a soft spot for blue P basses.

GLWTS

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Black Coffee said:

I can vouch for the quality of these player series P basses now.

I played a USA professional and a player series side by side in a local shop and after I had went in to buy the USA, I left with the player series as the USA was definitely not £1,000 worth better.

I pimped the pickguard from white to blue pearl and upgraded to a hi mass bridge, and it feels awesome. I had the pick of a buttercream or tide pool blue player series on the day and these buttercream are sweet, but I have a soft spot for blue P basses.

GLWTS

This is interesting as was going to do same to player jazz. Hi mass bridge, pearloid pickguard and away you go.

3 hours ago, horrorshowbass said:

This is interesting as was going to do same to player jazz. Hi mass bridge, pearloid pickguard and away you go.

Whatever Fender are doing at this price point for player series is working.  Better buy one quick before they change it……..

• Studio GC changed the title to Now Sold. Thanks All! Fender Player Precision Bass Buttercream....yum!
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic