Why become a member? ×

NGD & NPD!

My new geetar (paid for with nectar points) has arrived. I felt it might need something extra to make it sound like it looks, so I ordered a pedal as well.

IMG_5316.thumb.jpg.4567819827842f4a9e2caa47c92ff521.jpg

The guitar is a FSR Squier bullet mustang in grafitti yellow. The neck is wider and flatter than my telecasters, but it is still comfy to play due to the shorted scale length.

Out of the box the set up was pretty good, I've only needed to lower the B & high E strings a little so far and will give it a more precise setup once I've had it a while.

The ceramic humbuckers sound surprisingly good especially with the pedal which also arrived today.

The Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz pedal is a dead-on recreation of the discontinued Boss FS-2 Hyper Fuzz which in turn was a recreation of the even longer discontinued Univox Super Fuzz.

The guitar & fuzz pedal sound great together and I'm dead chuffed with them.

Edited by Jean-Luc Pickguard
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, owen said:

Tell me more!

You can link your nectar card with ebay to earn points on everything you buy, and once it is linked you can also use your points to pay for items after converting them to eBay vouchers in 500 point increments where 500 points is worth £2.50.

My Mustang cost me 28000 nectar points plus £1.55 from my PayPal account.