Why become a member? ×

HOTONE Nano Legacy Series 5w Bass Amp (SOLD)
£50
North Staffs

Hotone Nano Legacy Series 5w Bass Amp in ‘as new’ condition.

‘5 watts' you say? - I know, that’s what I thought but with an efficient cab, it sounds very much louder than that.

Ampeg SVT emulation - allegedly, never owned an SVT so can’t testify to this, but it sounds Fab and is great fun.

Great for home or studio use with a really nice EQ section.

Has Aux. In and Headphones / Line out, so great for silent practise.

FX Loop for external effects.

128mm x 75mm x 59.5mm

Complete with original box and mains lead & 18v adaptor.

Postage to the UK Mainland would be £5.00.IMG_4784.thumb.JPG.4082c4c47b7dbd93324223794fc083f8.JPG

AB94B5FD-D777-47E9-A1B8-C7CCDCFC0054.jpeg

IMG_4785.JPG

IMG_4777.JPG

IMG_4776.JPG

IMG_4779.JPG

IMG_4781.JPG

IMG_4782.JPG

IMG_4783.JPG

IMG_4784.JPG

Edited by dodgnofski

I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago (for more than £50!) and can’t believe how good it sounds. Brilliant EQ and fat, present, solid tone. Really surprisingly loud too. Very versatile, very impressive in all respects

1 hour ago, three said:

I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago (for more than £50!) and can’t believe how good it sounds. Brilliant EQ and fat, present, solid tone. Really surprisingly loud too. Very versatile, very impressive in all respects

What cab did you use with it? 

49 minutes ago, bigthumb said:

What cab did you use with it? 

It's currently running through an Aguilar SL112 but I also use a Berg HD210.  A really impressive little thing and genuinely surprisingly powerful.  For a small pub acoustic gig etc., I suspect it would be more than adequate.  I'm using it with quite a mid-scoop most of the time - if one couldn't see it, the Hotone could easily pass for a high-end, much more expensive amp (though without the power of course).  The SVT emulation is a bit spooky, though I tend to keep the drive down low/zero  

• Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic