Why become a member? ×

FS: Zoot ZB112T 1x12 Neo Ultralight Cab

noisedude

Definitely the lightest cab I've ever come across - 11.6kg AKA 25lbs!

This is almost as new - it's ungigged and has just a couple of scuffs on the plastic corner pieces. The carpet has not gone furry and there are no chips to the front grille. In fact its main role in the last seven months (it's less than a year old) is pictured below - supporting the less than taxing weight of a toy camel and being used for quiet semi-detached suburban bass practice!

I would describe the sound as very natural - I have used the tweeter turned down to about a third because I don't like an especially bright sound - it absolutely sings with my Markbass amp, either on its own or as an extension, so I'd suggest sticking it with a decent amp or as part of a multi-speaker setup for louder gigs.

THE ONLY REASON I'M SELLING THIS CAB is that it doesn't stack well with my Jeff Berlin combo!!!! The plastic feet just slide off one another, which makes it useless to me as a gig solution, as good as it undoubtedly sounds.

(The gaffa tape on the back was put on by the original owner for a reason I can't remember, never took it off because it's quite convenient for finding the right socket when leaning over from in front!!)

Asking price is [b]£200 OVNO[/b] plus shipping if you aren't nearby. I can meet on evenings and weekends if you are.

[attachment=22593:IMG_0066.JPG] [attachment=22592:IMG_0065.JPG] [attachment=22596:IMG_0070.JPG] [attachment=22594:IMG_0067.JPG] [attachment=22595:IMG_0069.JPG]

[quote name='josh3184' post='443053' date='Mar 23 2009, 08:32 PM']the bass merchant used to have info on them but they're not for sale on there anymore for some reason[/quote]
Something to do with Mike Walsh (the Zoot guy) selling Bass Merchant to new owners I believe, but I don't know for sure.

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='443075' date='Mar 23 2009, 08:42 PM']I bought this from bass merchant, duct tape was on to stop the air pushing out the back via the non used sockets as it doesn't half move some air despite weighing pretty much nothing.[/quote]
Oh yeah, that was it. Cheers. :)

It does shift some air too, a pair of these would make for excellent easy-lift gigging.

You should still be able to get another one to match this one: -

[url="http://www.lean-business.co.uk/eshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43&products_id=367&zenid=8e05f0d2672bceb5974681b74bddfbe5"]http://www.lean-business.co.uk/eshop/index...74681b74bddfbe5[/url]

[quote name='josh3184' post='443098' date='Mar 23 2009, 09:00 PM']mmm was thinking that, thinking of replacing my 2x10 with two 2x12s (i've mentioned that somewhere else i think!) Only issue would be finding another one of these somewhere as I don't like the idea of mixing cabs of differing manufacturers[/quote]
Well you wouldn't want to invoke the mis-stacking risk! :)

Which pretty much limits me to Markbass cabs .... guess it's time to start saving up again.

• 2 weeks later...