Why become a member? ×

Warwick Infinity 5 (Withdrawn)
£2950
Essex

Risk101

***********Final price £2,600 until close of play Monday 15th then I’m keeping it 😂******

It is with some hesitancy that I'm putting my Infinity up for sale - had it a few years now after purchasing it from the good folk at Stageshop in Budapest. They said it had been owned by a collector was barely played, and was part-ex'd for a high end guitar and it is in almost flawless condition. It dates from 2010, and  the Warwick Serial Number Checker checks out. I think it is birds eye maple, and it is in the high gloss "antique tobacco" colour. The woods are absolutely beautiful and the bass itself has the typical Warwick sound, but compared to others I've had ($$, Thumb DB, Corvette) the tone is what I can only describe as "darker" !  Plays beautifully, and strung with Elixirs. Weighs just under 4.2kg (9lbs 4oz)

Control top to bottom are stacked volume/pan, mid range, stacked bass/mid with push pull for "coil tap" of the bridge pickup.

Anyhow, the pictures below give a good impression and if anyone wants any more then please PM me. There are no visible scratches, marks, and no missing finish although there is a small crack in the lacquer, not the wood, which is shown in the last picture. Comes with the original heavy duty flight case, and I have the original rather faded "dog tags"  which match the "article number" on the Warwick website, plus the user kit, truss road tool etc.

Price reflects what I paid for it - new ones are a silly price of course, but for the money, this is a beautifully handcrafted instrument of exceptional quality.

PM me if interested - although I have the flight case, it is very heavy and I don't have a box that size to put it in so collection/meet up preferred when/where Covid rules permit - I am in Essex and (used to!) work in London

UPDATE - WOUILD CONSIDER TRADE OPTIONS, STRICTLY LIMITED TO : 1) MIKE LULL PJ5  AND 2) FENDER PRECISION EITE/ULTRA 5 STRING IN BLACK WITH PJ PICKUP CONFIGURATION. MUST BE IN TOP CONDITION

Infinity 1.jpg

Infinity 8.jpg

Infinty 4.jpg

Infinity 7.jpg

Infinity 3.jpg

IMG_1931.JPG

Infinity 5.jpg

Infinity 6.jpg

Edited by Risk101
withdrawn
  • Like 11

I’d like to see this go to a good home, as part of my thinning of the collection so do feel free to make me an offer via PM.

it’s a terrific bass and you won’t be disappointed. The pics don’t do it justice.

E4A2088B-3699-46D0-B31B-4466A977F8A6.jpeg