The Saint

*SOLD* Alesis Q49. 49 Key USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller.
£50
Gillingham, Dorset

**PRICE DROP**

NOW £40...

I bought this keyboard from Andertons in October 2020 for a project that didn't happen. 

https://www.andertons.co.uk/alesis-q49-49-key-usb-midi-keyboard-controller

I took it out of the box, checked it was working and put it back again.  It came out again yesterday for the photographs so it's in 'as new' condition.

It comes with the original packaging and documentation.

I'd prefer collection in person or by your courier but could deliver, subject to COVID restrictions. I have several appointments in Southampton over the next few weeks so maybe that would work for you.

A58A79FC-49D4-4895-9D9A-2C8EC84B348F.jpeg

5320189F-733F-460B-9C15-6B7C3F9D0A57.jpeg

984DDE60-8358-47A2-BB66-1C4FBDD105C0.jpeg

Edited by The Saint
SP

6 hours ago, The Saint said:

I bought this keyboard from Andertons in October 2021 for a project that didn't happen. 

Might still happen?😂

Edited by oldslapper
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I really need to sell this, please come and take it off my hands...
Merci Beaucoup..

1 hour ago, The Saint said:

I really need to sell this, please come and take it off my hands...
Merci Beaucoup..

@The Saint - I'm interested but can't collect from Dorset or Southampton being north London based. 

What are the delivery options?

Hi Patrick and thanks for your interest.

I can't send it using the PO as they won't insure musical instruments.

It would be best if you can arrange a courier to collect from here.  I can take Paypal.

Cheers

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shroombass
      £250 UK.  Open to trades
      Really fun addition to any set up.. Only Selling as I need something with MIDI in (as well as MIDI out) ...as I'm using a fairly involved MIDI/Ableton setup.
      Very Good Condition (See photos) 
      Comes With Power Supply. 
      The pedalboard brings the Studiologic touch to your feet allowing control of any MIDI device. It is the perfect companion to your compact digital organ and a hands free controller for musicians performing either on a guitar or a microphone or for driving a massive bass sound with the tip of your toe.
      The MP Pedalboard control panel allows transposing, MIDI channel selection and MIDI program change through its 4 rugged generously sized big push buttons. Its design features optimize transportability and solidness both in the studio and on the stage.

• By Shroombass
      £250 UK.  Open to trades
      Really fun addition to any set up.. Only Selling as I need something with MIDI in (as well as MIDI out) ...as I'm using a fairly involved MIDI/Ableton setup.
      Very Good Condition (See photos) 
      Comes With Power Supply. 
      The pedalboard brings the Studiologic touch to your feet allowing control of any MIDI device. It is the perfect companion to your compact digital organ and a hands free controller for musicians performing either on a guitar or a microphone or for driving a massive bass sound with the tip of your toe.
      The MP Pedalboard control panel allows transposing, MIDI channel selection and MIDI program change through its 4 rugged generously sized big push buttons. Its design features optimize transportability and solidness both in the studio and on the stage.

• By Higgie
      Up for sale is a Morningstar MC6 in as new condition. I bought it brand new, it comes in original box with usb cable. Only selling as I’ve bought an MC8.
      £180 plus postage. SOLD

• By Osiris
      Digging around in my odds and sods box earlier I found my old Alesis Smashup digital compressor and thought I'd have a play with it having not touched it for years. When plugging it in everything appears to be working fine but there there is a persistent high pitched whistle while using it and what sounds like a sort of Morse code tapping underneath it too, which from what I can gather online is digital clock noise (although I have no idea what that actually means!). Further looking online suggests that the issue is the power supply not being isolated, but I'm using the original Alesis power supply that came with the pedal, I'm not using it with any other pedals, it's just bass into the Smashup into my amp. It's worth noting that the pedal is sat on top of the amp in case this makes a difference. The amp and the pedal are plugged into the same multi gang socket. I've tried to power it using a different power supply but it appears to have an odd sized connector, my 9V Boss adaptor being too big to fit. I've also tried other cables but to no avail. 
      Anyone have any thoughts as to what I can do to resolve this? Or is the pedal had it? Be shame if it has as it's a great sounding unit.    
    • By Marky Screen
      Disaster Area DMC-3 XL Gen 2 MIDI Foot Controller
      Good Condition. I used this to control my Future Impact but realised I can get by without it. Can be used to control all your Strymon, Eventide H9s etc and other stuff. Has templates for loads of the popular high end pedals. Can control audio looper pedals too with a mode for that. Midi IN/Out and expression pedal input on the back. Powered by Centre negative 9V so easy to power.