Why become a member? ×

Status Washburn 1000 Sold - Sold - Sold

2x18

As Title says my Washburn Status 1000 is up for grabs

It has a few dings as I have tried to show in the photos, but it plays very well.
Its also had a professionally fitted Active --Passive switch for peace of mind.

Also included are a set of 4 allen keys for Truss rod, bridge and String screws!

Ideally would like to exchange for a Fender Jazz in Sunburst with Block Markers either a Jap reissue, or an old U.S.A.

I also have cash that I would be willing to add if required for a Decent Vintage Fender Jazz Bass.

Will.

[attachment=22383:2009_032...ATUS0003.JPG][attachment=22384:2009_032...ATUS0004.JPG][attachment=2238
5:2009_0320WESTY0015.JPG][attachment=22386:2009_0320WESTY0013.JPG][attachment=22387:2009_0320WESTY00
6.JPG]

Edited by 2x18

to be honest this is exactly what im looking for at exactly the wrong time, i still need to save a little more and sell my violin bass :)

lovely anyways mate bet it sounds brilliant too, and if anyone wants to hear one of these fantastic instruments in action go on youtube and put in gdenyer, and also go on statii.com for more information, great website

BUMPAGE!!!

x

[quote name='marcus bell' post='441948' date='Mar 22 2009, 07:34 PM']to be honest this is exactly what im looking for at exactly the wrong time, i still need to save a little more and sell my violin bass :)

lovely anyways mate bet it sounds brilliant too, and if anyone wants to hear one of these fantastic instruments in action go on youtube and put in gdenyer, and also go on statii.com for more information, great website

BUMPAGE!!!

x[/quote]
Thanks for that Mate! :rolleyes:

Will.

[quote name='ARGH' post='444385' date='Mar 24 2009, 09:34 PM']Was this in musicground about 9 years ago?

Is it a dark green colour?

I prefer the natural/Gold hardware models...[/quote]

Hi mate

I bought it Privately so dont know about Musicground!
No not green its all Black --- Price is £350.00 or PX

Link to Youtube mentioned above by marcus bell

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RggYl3XyhFY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RggYl3XyhFY[/url]

Will.

Edited by 2x18

[quote name='marcus bell' post='444764' date='Mar 25 2009, 09:59 AM']how about you give me the bass, and i give you the money later, joke!!!

BUMP for a great bass, i just wish i had the money because id be making the trip to you now...[/quote]

:)

[quote name='marcus bell' post='444764' date='Mar 25 2009, 09:59 AM']how about you give me the bass, and i give you the money later, joke!!!

BUMP for a great bass, i just wish i had the money because id be making the trip to you now...[/quote]Hi Marcus, have you shown your Dad this?
Why not ask him for a loan and then pay it back over an agreed period.
Tell him it's a stop gap till you get a real Status. :)

[quote name='fede162162' post='448091' date='Mar 28 2009, 02:16 PM']what's the neck material?[/quote]
Lots of Info here in Reviews!

[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Bass/product/Washburn/Status/10/1"]http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews...urn/Status/10/1[/url]

Will.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='445367' date='Mar 25 2009, 09:07 PM']Hi Marcus, have you shown your Dad this?
Why not ask him for a loan and then pay it back over an agreed period.
Tell him it's a stop gap till you get a real Status. :)[/quote]

yeah but to be honest my mum and dad are quite skint at the moment and i think that i need to concentrate on concentrate on driving lessons e.t.c, but i really want this, i love the old status sound.

BUMPAROONY!!!!