Why become a member? ×

2011 Squier VM Precision Olympic White - Colour Matched / Tonerider / KioGon / Hipshot SOLD
£300
Norwich

andybassdoyle

The search for my P bass continues. Picked this up from DoubleOhStephan earlier this year. It is lovely but I'm looking for something slightly different I think, time to change.

Stephan, hope you don't mind linking the original add as there is tons of info here:

Since taking the bass I've corrected the bridge which was at a slight angle. The bass also has a white pickguard on it now but I can swap this out to tort if that was desirable.

16068520436708148403475627859865.thumb.jpg.136078fb93cca743f6d02bcb6935fe76.jpg

Currently strung with d'addario XLs, again these could be changed out to flats if you prefer (by me I mean, obviously you could also do it yourself later if you wanted to....)

The eagle-eyed amongst you might say "hold on a minute abd, the price on the original add was 245 and yours is 300, whats that about? You're not being a very good BC citizen now are you?". You may say other things as well. £300 includes UK shipping and a case or gig big. If you want to collect, socially distanced of course, then happy to drop the price.

That's it, ping me any questions that you may have lovelies

Abd

Edited by andybassdoyle
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic