Why become a member? ×

New Darkglass Pedal - ADAM

ashevans09

27 minutes ago, TomWIC said:

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I've just got one of these on eBay and I'm wondering whether my Voodoo Pedal Power 2 Plus is going to cope okay with this. Does anyone have any experience using them together?

Its rated at 500ma and you're going to want to give it at least 400ma for it to function right (youll get away with that, dimmer leds etc), but no less.  The Voodoo can only manage 250ma which won't cut it I'm afraid, unless they do a current double cable and you can combine both of the 250ma outputs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Its rated at 500ma and you're going to want to give it at least 400ma for it to function right (youll get away with that, dimmer leds etc), but no less.  The Voodoo can only manage 250ma which won't cut it I'm afraid, unless they do a current double cable and you can combine both of the 250ma outputs.

That’s what I thought. A double cable would’ve been an option if it wasn’t for the Line 6 wireless using one of those outputs already :(