Why become a member? ×

************SOLD*************

Alfie Noakes

My Musicman Sterling 4 string just doesn't suit the new band's sound, hence it's up for grabs. I would like to end up with a 4 string Fender Marcus Miller Jazz, or something very similar, and it must be with the natural ash look.

Now for sale - £750.

[attachment=22157:IMG_2203.jpg] [attachment=22158:IMG_2204.jpg] [attachment=22159:IMG_2206.jpg] [attachment=22160:IMG_2207.jpg]

Edited by ALFIE NOAKES 900

Rowbee - It extends the bassiness on offer, big time. Trouble is, it's that tight punchy sound that I'm after, but can't quite dial in. I can't complain about the guitar; merely about my own fickle nature and ever changing preferences, and subsequent cost.

Jigsaws in the next life, methinks.

Jigsaws and a healthy bank balance = achievable

Bass guitars and a healthy bank balance = impossible

[quote name='ALFIE NOAKES 900' post='437202' date='Mar 17 2009, 01:22 PM']Rowbee - It extends the bassiness on offer, big time. Trouble is, it's that tight punchy sound that I'm after, but can't quite dial in. I can't complain about the guitar; merely about my own fickle nature and ever changing preferences, and subsequent cost.[/quote]

So you can't dial out the pickup if you want? That's a shame, it's still beautiful though and I'm sure it won't hang around long.

I used to own this bass and confirm that it is a corker - fantastic sound and was in mint condition when I sold on to Phil.

[quote name='ALFIE NOAKES 900' post='448342' date='Mar 28 2009, 08:44 PM']I think that will be my next step, although I initially thought there may be some interesting swap deal to be done via this forum. Oh well, I'll give it a day, then hang a price on it - and thanks for the kind words.[/quote]