Why become a member? ×

Fender 2010 US Precision Bass SOLD
£765
Lancaster

ash

Another day another of my Precision Basses for sale! 

This time a nice 2010 US made Precision in sunburst with a maple board. This is a beautiful instrument and although well gigged it is in excellent playing and very good cosmetic condition and comes with the original but rather battered case (does the job though). The bass sounds and plays superbly, frets are excellent and the neck is straight with lots of adjustment at the trussrod. It has the through body/top load bridge and the light weight modern tuners. It weighs just over 4kgs so nice and light for long gigs. The bass has some minor scuffs and blemishes - there is a ding and a dent at the back of the neck but fortunately these aren’t a problem when playing. 

I’m not looking for trades - I’m trying to thin out my collection as I currently own five Precision basses including this one and the black one recently sold. This is a classic modern Precision. UK only sorry - I prefer pickup but will post at buyers cost if absolutely necessary. 

43BB513F-CE3E-4013-8933-DC6736E897C2.jpeg

86C5A357-E1B5-496B-90F5-ABA9C193567F.jpeg

2916F1F8-B51A-4053-A926-5FADF49FAFC5.jpeg

Edited by ash
Sold thanks
  • Like 4

That little dink in the neck is easliy fixed by a luthier. My buddy had his repaired for little money, all it took was heating up the lacquer, applying some further lacquer and leaving to cool. What a superb job the guy did :D

PS, think you are around £175 light on the price given that folks are selling Mexican models for £850 - £900. GLWTS

Edited by andy67

2 hours ago, andy67 said:

That little dink in the neck is easliy fixed by a luthier. My buddy had his repaired for little money, all it took was heating up the lacquer, applying some further lacquer and leaving to cool. What a superb job the guy did :D

PS, think you are around £175 light on the price given that folks are selling Mexican models for £850 - £900. GLWTS

Thanks - I think my price is fair given the ding but I get your point. I could probably fix it myself but in actual fact it isn’t felt when playing and people pay extra these days for the worn look 😉. It is a beauty though and I’m surprised it’s not had much interest. Only selling as I have four other Precisions and this was last in so first out. 

Edited by ash
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ash said:

Thanks - I think my price is fair given the ding but I get your point. I could probably fix it myself but in actual fact it isn’t felt when playing and people pay extra these days for the worn look 😉. It is a beauty though and I’m surprised it’s not had much interest. Only selling as I have four other Precisions and this was last in so first out. 

They are excellent precisions 👍 I have a 2009 in black and love it dearly! They just play and sound awesome 🤘

Edited by andy67

• MB1 locked this topic