Jump to content
cetera

My YouTube channel - finally....

Recommended Posts

A few more have been uploaded over the last month..... and more to come. Once I've got some of the KISS requests out of the way there will definitely be some more variety too ;)

Don't forget to like/subscribe if you enjoy them. Thanks!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few more bass bits and pieces appearing on my channel.... including a chance to play/hear my new (30 yr old) Hamer Impact on this classic Winger track. (The good riffing stuff kicks in from 2:30). Remember to subscribe/like if you feel so inclined... ;)

 

Edited by cetera
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cetera said:

A few more bass bits and pieces appearing on my channel.... including a chance to play/hear my new (30 yr old) Hamer Impact on this classic Winger track. (The good riffing stuff kicks in from 2:30). Remember to subscribe/like if you feel so inclined... ;)

 

Love the sound of that Hamer bass Gary. Deep and growling at same time. First time i've really heard one at the forefront in  a song. Nice playing. Love it sir.

Have you got effects on the bass in this song.

Are you going thru an amp ?

Also note the cracking T shirts you wear on your VIDS. Nice collection.

Dave

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmccombe7 said:

Love the sound of that Hamer bass Gary. Deep and growling at same time. First time i've really heard one at the forefront in  a song. Nice playing. Love it sir.

Have you got effects on the bass in this song.

Are you going thru an amp ?

Also note the cracking T shirts you wear on your VIDS. Nice collection.

Dave

 

Cheers chap!

I'm simply running through an old Boss CE2 Chorus pedal into my Fender Rumble 100 practice combo (set flat!).

Yes, I do have.... er.... one or two t-shirts I've accumulated over the years! lol!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few more classic basslines added recently including some more KISS, Winger and these two melodic David Paton beauties from the early/mid 70's:

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because i watched those 2 clips on Youtube @cetera i got myself back into Pilot and ordered the best off Pilot CD for Xmas few weeks back. Looking forward to hearing it on Xmas day. So many great songs from them over the short period they were together.

Dave

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dmccombe7 said:

Because i watched those 2 clips on Youtube @cetera i got myself back into Pilot and ordered the best off Pilot CD for Xmas few weeks back. Looking forward to hearing it on Xmas day. So many great songs from them over the short period they were together.

Dave

 

I've just ordered their remastered back catalogue boxset. Amazing how many fantastic songs they had that weren't hits or even released as singles. Very clever songwriting and superb musicianship from all band members!

Bassist/Vocalist David Paton of course went on to be a member of Alan Parsons Project as well as appearing on Kate Bush's first couple of albums, playing with Camel & Chris De Burgh and recording/touring with Elton John in the mid 80's & Fish in the 90's.

Guitarist Ian Bairnson was also a member of Alan Parsons Project, appeared on Kate Bush's first couple of albums (including THAT solo on 'Wuthering Heights') and had a busy session career with everyone from Elaine Paige to Chris De Burgh to Kenny Rogers to Bucks Fizz...

Drummer Stuart Tosh played with Alan Parsons Project and then joined 10cc in 1977.

Plenty of pedigree there!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...