Arnoldoc

Pedulla MVP5 - now sold!
£3150
London, UK

Pedulla MVP 5 for sale in very good condition - mainly studio use throughout its life.

Michael Pedulla retired last year so they are no longer being made. Last UK list price for a similarly spec model Was £5,750.

No trades please.

• AAA solid maple body wings
  • 3 piece maple neck
  • Ebony fingerboard
  • Bartolini (proprietary to Pedulla) P/J pickups
  • 2 band active electronics
  • 17.5mm ABM bridge
  • Gotoh gold hardware
  • Very good condition (hardware shows age and some slight tarnishing but body is truly mint).
  • Frets leveled recently so it plays with super low action if required
  • 20200811_124152.thumb.jpg.a4d4936933bfa7606d699339a9fa069a.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 12.39.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 12.38.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 12.38.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 12.38.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 12.38.00 PM.png

Edited by Arnoldoc
  • Like 9

On 26/08/2020 at 14:09, gorandelac said:

Damn I wish I had money! Even the color is perfect.

Thanks, it's a special color for sure. 

Edited by Arnoldoc

Sorry man, if I would take this it would be only through trade, can't afford to spend anything during COVID... but, thanks a lot

Hello there! Is this beauty still available?.... Been searching for a Pedulla MVP 5 in this color for quite a while.  They hard to find now since Mr Pedulla retired..... Would you be willing to ship to the United States? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EJWW
      Very good condition with a few small dings near strap button nearest to the bridge which I have photographed.
      Fitted with a new set of DR Neons strings and Yamaha gig bag is included.
      Truss rod works fine and it plays beautifully thanks to a low action.
      Bass Direct are selling this model new for £745 so a significant saving here.
      Can post if required, expected cost £30 but will confirm with buyer.
      Thanks for looking and any questions please ask.
      Ted

Official specs:
      BB 734A is a Alder/Maple/Alder constructed Bass Guitar from Yamaha, featuring a hard maple centre to both increase stiffness and to accentuate the mid-range. The neck is slightly thinner than previous BB models, to help improve playability and is made up of beautiful 5-ply maple and mahogany. Onboard the guitar features two YGD Custom V7 pickups and you can completely shape your tone using the V7's 3 band EQ, pickup balancer and the active/passive switch. The unit's "Diagonal Body Thru Stringing" helps to reduce stress by transferring string vibration to the guitars body.

Alder / Maple/ Alder Body Construction
      6-Bolt Miter Neck Joint
      5-piece Neck
      YGD Custom V7 Pickups (AlnicoV)
      3-Band Active EQ - treble becomes passive tone is passive mode.
      Battery Alert LED
      Vintage Plus Bridge : Convertible Bridge and Saddle
      Lightweight Open Gear Tuners

• By Bassworks
      This bass is effectively a sister to my build diary for a PPJ5 in Surf Green that sold recently. I'll try to find some different pictures from the ones that I chose for that build diary. Feel Free to comment and ask questions along the way. I'll start with a recent photo, I'm just at the point of fitting the nut and John East UNI Pre active electronics, so this is nearly but not quite finished. It weighs in at exactly 4Kg with strings and everything else. It is a Chambered Swamp Ash body, Canadian Rock Maple asymmetric profile to the rear with a proprietary "thumb-groove" further slimming the fast "J"-like profile. It sports a compound radius Macassar Ebony fretboard 12"-20" radius with block inlays. The Daphne Blue Nitro has been lightly aged with a cryo-relic process. There is the usual high specification hardware and electronics from Hipshot, Bartolini and John East. This bass is available and I'll be shipping it out at the Black Friday week deal price from last year on her Surf Green sister. Complete with a branded Hiscox hard case and 2 years of free setup and service (fair use policy applies).
      Please DM me if you might be interested.
      Do head over to @bassworksluthiery on Facebook for other information, if you can't wait for me to populate this build diary over the next week!...
      Thanks for reading and enjoy!

• By theheed
      Hi everyone
      I'm looking to replace/upgrade the pickups in my 1981 Ibanez Roadster RS940 Fretless and I'm finding the choice of cream/ivory pickups out there pretty sparse (regardless of the current COVID -related supply problems).
      Currently, the bass has the pickups from when I bought it, second-hand for about £90 from Allbang & Strummit on Earlham Street (now there's a blast from the past!) in London in about 1988.
      The previous owner had already replaced the original ivory bridge pickup with a black EMG, which sounded great. But now its crackly electronics need a bit of TLC so I figured I would improve the sound and look (I've lived with the quirky one-black one-white combination for long enough) with some new cream/ivory, active, exposed-pole PJs, as the original Ibanez Super 4 PJ seem impossible to find.
      But the choice out there seems to be EMG with no exposed poles, or DiMarzio, which aren't active. Lightning rods are black only.  And Lindy Fralin are a bit on the pricy side.
      I'm starting to thing that I may have to compromise on the exposed poles and go with Ivory EMG PJs. (Rather than PJ-X which I've heard don't have the slightly more low-fi growl.)
      Anybody know of any other options?
      Cheers
      Andy

• By Hellzero
      Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Superb looking, playing and sounding WARRIOR Dran Michael 4 (DM4) Custom Neck Through Signature with loads of options like wider strings spacing, inlays and higher grade woods.

NO TRADES !
      NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £2299 GBP !!! Todays price for a similar bass with all the options : at least $8000 USD or around £6000 GBP !

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra huge customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In fully working condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : 2 wings of swamp ash (DM selected high grade woods)
      Top : holographic highly flamed maple (DM selected high grade woods)
      Neck : 3 pieces through neck with holographic highly flamed maple (DM selected high grade woods)
      Fingerboard : holographic birdseye maple (DM selected high quality woods) with mother of pearl birds inlays, mother of pearl sword inlay and mother of pearl "2005" inlay on the side (black side dots seem to have been added afterwards as there are traces of mother of pearl dots or it's been chosen by the original owner. It is also signed at the back of the headstock by ... Marcus MILLER)
      Frets : 24 in stainless steel
      Headstock : 2 + 2 with flamed maple top and mother of pearl inlays
      Pickups :  2 Warrior/Bartolini humbuckers (Jazz in bridge position and Fatboy in neck position)
      Preamp : Warrior/Bartolini NTMB-918F 3 bands EQ (18 Volts)
      Controls : volume, blend, mids (active/passive switch), stacked treble and bass plus 3 positions switch for the mids frequency (Neutrik locking jack)
      Tuners : Warrior/Gotoh
      Bridge : brass Warrior/Hipshot A Style
      Strings spacing at bridge : 22 mm (adjustable)
      Nut : bone
      Strings spacing at nut : 12 mm
      Knobs : original metal with mother of pearl inlays dome
      Scale : 34 inches
      Hardware colour : gold and you'll get the Dunlop Straplok® flush mount 24 KT gold that you can see in the case pocket
      Truss rod : one fully working
      Finish : high gloss trans orange-stain (see hand writing in the neck pickup cavity) and hand rubbed “Anointed Oil” for the neck
      Land of craftsmanship : USA
      Serial number : 04 852
      Year : 2005
      Weight : 3.785 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at 12th fret (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the original unbranded fake crocodile skin hard case.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally. It has been fitted with two new batteries and a (now used) set of D'Addario Nickel EXL165 strings (45 - 65 - 85 -105).

A bass in the league of Fodera and the likes. A true high end bass.

Link to the old Warrior page : Dran Michael Warrior Bass - Hand Crafted Basses - Custom Bass Guitar - Boutique Bass

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken at different angles and under different lights to try to capture the real colour to see the real condition, which show only some little wear with a very few dings, crazy slapper scratches and other light scratches (no rear heavy marks or scratches), the most obvious mark being under the control cavity where the bass is left on a stand. The pickups are marked too, particularly the neck pickup under the E string as they were too close to the strings...

All the 46 photos are here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-efgenTb8UL6FvPLirgy9xZnCUKtiw0K?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By Paul C
      Set of PJ pickups liberated from a Fernandez PJR 45 bass. Bass is from the mid 80s and pickups look original, but no idea on the brand that got fitted to these basses.
      J pickup has a cover but sorry can't find the P covers. 
      Price includes UK postage. Might be a good addition to a project or bitsa bass.