onehappybunny

**SOLD** COG Effects pedals - 'op art' custom designs
£100
Guildford

Posted (edited)

Moving on my bass gear and reluctantly selling on my custom COG Effects pedals, owned from new. All featuring funky 'op-art' designs:

• "Waves" Custom Grand Tarkin Bass Fuzz

• "Zig Zag" Custom Dual Knightfall Distortion

• "Screwball" Custom T-65 Octave (inc. 'Y' cable)

All featured here on the COG Effects custom page

I'm asking £100 each (£250 for all three) postage included.

Thanks

Stuart

COG Effects Pedals.jpg

Edited by onehappybunny
Pedals now sold
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

Very cool indeed! I had a Star Wars Tarkin! Fantastic fuzz. I love Cog pedals.

Edited by lee650
  • Like 1

I'm glad these went as one! Beautiful pedals.

Thanks Lee - you're so right... it shouldn't matter but I'm really glad to keep them together. They look and sound so good.

They're off to their new home tomorrow

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, onehappybunny said:

Thanks Lee - you're so right... it shouldn't matter but I'm really glad to keep them together. They look and sound so good.

They're off to their new home tomorrow

I'd be tempted but I've got a T70! I regrettably had to sell my Tarkin as well as my Knightfall a while ago

Congratulations to the new owner 😁

Edited by lee650
  • Like 1

I almost broke the family apart but waited too long to make a move! Glad they are staying together :)

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tonyclaret
      Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe Pedal
      Great pedal allowing you to capture a range of tones and save in 6 presets.
      Used condition, fully functional.
      £145 posted within UK

• By Sharkfinger
      Well respected octave pedal.
      couple of marks here and there, all superficial. Seem to have misplaced a couple of the screws that on the bottom but the ones left are more than up to the task.
      That weird foam backing same as all EBS pedals but Velcro seems to stick to it OK.
      £70 delivered or collect from East Herts. Trade for another octave, COG t-16, Boss OC-2, etc.

• By loremil
      Selling this Hamstead Soundworks Subspace Overdrive Pedal as I'm looking to downsize my board. Used but in excellent condition, handmade in the UK, this pedal is a true Swiss-Army knife od distortion pedals - it can go from clean boost, to subtle drive, to modern aggressive tones, to crazy fuzzess (See specs below). It also features a Parallel control to retain your low end as well as a super silent Octo-switch.
      Collection in person or shipment at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking.
      Product webpage: https://www.hamsteadsoundworks.com/subspace
      Features
      -10dB Input Gain Switch Oversaturated, Glitchy Fuzz Mid-Boosted Drive +/-18dB of Treble and Bass Boost and Cut Parallel Dry Control with x2 Boost Defined High Gain Distortion Warm, Vintage Overdrive Frequency Specific Clipping Powerful, Versatile Tone Shaping 3 Clipping Circuits Optical OptoKick Footswitch (Silent and Reliable Switching) Compact, Durable Build
    • By gazhowe
      MXR Bass Octave Deluxe pedal for sale:  £85 - including insured shipping within the UK.
      Main features:
      Two independent analog sub-octave voices with a Dry control and a Mid+ switch to optimize the sound of your parallel clean signal. Dry knob to mix in your direct signal, and hit the Mid+ switch to add up to +14dB of internally adjustable mid frequencies (400Hz or 850Hz). Two separately controlled octave voices—Growl (for throaty tone) and Girth (for deep tone). Can be powered by a 9-volt battery or 9-volt adapter. The pedal is in good condition.  There are a couple of very minor chips in the paint that you can see on the pictures.  It doesn't have the original rubber feet but has velcro on the bottom (I can removed this if required).  Shipping will be in a non-original box but will be well packed.
      PM me if interested please.
      Gaz