Why become a member? ×

Help me empty my storage cupboard!

Right then...

I'm having a bit of a clear out at the moment (as is everyone else it seems!), so these items are for sale.

[b]Shallow Depth 2U Flightcase:[/b] I acquired this 2nd-hand and used it for several years to protect my old Tech 21 Landmark 300 amp, of which it did a sterling job! Well gigged but rock-solid, it will accomodate a 2U rack unit of up to 11" max depth (possibly 11.5" at a squeeze)- I fitted some side handles on it last year which make it even easier to use! See photo below...
[b]£20 collected[/b]- will post at extra cost. [b]SOLD![/b]

[b]Fully Adjustable Amp Stand:[/b] Made by Athletic Stands. I bought this new for £40, gigged it once and decided it wasn't for me. Tilt-adjustable cradle and two height positions, very sturdy and in excellent condition, still in the original shipping box.
[b]£20 collected[/b]- will post at extra cost. [b]SOLD![/b]

[b]12" PA Speaker:[/b] Made by Skytronic. I bought this new for £60 last year to use in a (now-aborted) project- this would be ideal for somebody building ther own compact cab! As new, in a sturdy MDF shipping cabinet.
[b]£25 COLLECTION ONLY![/b] Too damn heavy to post this... [b]SOLD![/b]

SPECS: 8ohms, 300w RMS, 4" voice coil, 120oz ceramic magnet, 94dB SPL (1W/1M), Freq. response 25Hz-4KHz.

[b]Rotosound Monel Jazz Flatwounds:[/b] Used once on my P-Bass, then taken straight off again- excellent condition!
[b]£5 posted.[/b] [b]SOLD![/b]

PM me if interested- Thanks for looking!

EDIT: EVERYTHING NOW SOLD- THANKS EVERYONE!

Edited by Etienne

Rotosound flats are now sold to Matthew AKA Magee.

I've PM'd you back about the speaker Paul!

Steve, I've checked the specs of the stand- it can handle loads up to 50KG, but I'm not sure how stable it would be with a whole stack on it though! This would probably work best with either a combo amp or a single speaker cabinet- I bought it to tilt one of my Berg HS210s back so that I could hear it better on a small stage. I've just revised the price of the amp stand to £20 excluding P+P in the meantime...

:)

Edited by Etienne

Bump!

2U Flightcase still available folks! Mike wanted to buy this, but unfortunately there is no possible way of shoehorning an Ampeg SVT-3 inside, unless you hacksaw vital bits off it... :)

Just to reiterate, I reckon you could fit a head of up to 11" in depth- possibly 11.5" at a pinch. A Tech 21 Landmark 300 fits beautifully, and so will many Gallien-Krueger heads (although you may have to drill some holes in the case above where the fan would be).