Posted (edited)

Hi all,

For sale is this Gotoh 201B-4, the bridge is zinc, in a chrome finish, has brass saddles and the regular 19mm string spacing. The box has been opened but this is new and unused just bought 2 weeks ago. Great replacement bridge but I no longer need it.

Specs and dimensions can be found on the Gotoh website:

https://g-gotoh.com/product/201b-4/?lang=en

Includes mounting screws and allen key as pictured. The price includes postage in the UK only, payment by bank transfer or PayPal gift please.

IMG_1944.thumb.JPG.e24aa36fc3c67f600d65e3e3cfab7164.JPG

IMG_1940.thumb.JPG.5c864811d58a61e4807a8e54d68e19fa.JPG

Here's my feedback thread:

Edited by EdLib-3
Additional info

Could you post this to Northern Ireland/UK? Or are you posting to mainland UK only? (New to bass myself after a while away, so assume this would be ok for a p bass?)

Why is posting to NI likely to be a problem? Royal Mail deliver to all BT postcodes 

Really nice, unobtrusive bridges, I have then fitted to all my gigging Precision basses...good price too. GLWTS

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Geek99 said:

Why is posting to NI likely to be a problem? Royal Mail deliver to all BT postcodes 

Because you often see people selling online who will post to "mainland UK only". They've either forgotten NI is in the UK or won't post there. Not suggesting the OP has forgotten, is unaware, or won't post there!

Edited by barrycreed

Ok fair enough @EdLib-3 I’ve sent lots of things by normal surface mail to NI and whilst it was maybe a day slower, every single time it was fine

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, barrycreed said:

Could you post this to Northern Ireland/UK? Or are you posting to mainland UK only? (New to bass myself after a while away, so assume this would be ok for a p bass?)

Hi @barrycreed thanks for the interest but this is likely to be sold very soon, another Basschatter got in a bit earlier so just waiting for payment. I'll get back to you if the deal doesn't get sealed.

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chienmortbb
      The Gotoh GB350 is the lightest bass Machine Head on the market, similar in weight to the USA made Hipshot Ultralites they are from (IMHO) the best maker of bass hardwatre on the planet. They bturn really smoothly and despite the light weight (40g per tuner) they have a real mass of metal. The dimensions can be seen in the picture at the end.
      This is a four-in-line set designed for a right handed bass. They have been hanging around for some time so the box is not pristine butthey are new. The price for these on Thomann is £95 plus £8 shipping. All the fittings are included.

• By Hellzero
      STATUS GRAPHITE S2 Classic 5 Headed Through-neck, the very one tested by the German magazine Gitarre&Bass in November 2000.

For sale only as I'm thinning down the herd (again).

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1750 GBP !!!

In fully working condition and in excellent overall condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : mahogany with black pin-stripe and book-matched burl maple facings
      Neck : through-neck woven graphite with walnut center tone-block
      Fingerboard : phenolic resin with side and front dots (no LED's)
      Frets : 24 jumbo (very very little wear)
      Headstock : 3 + 2 shape (angled)
      Pickups : 2 Status Hyperactive High Resolution soapbars
      Preamp : Status board-301 (18 Volts)
      Controls : blend, master volume, treble cut/boost, midrange frequency, bass cut/boost, midrange boost/flat/cut switch (see pictures for full specifications)
      Tuners : Gotoh GB-7
      Bridges : separate ABM 3D locking
      Strings spacing at bridge : 18 mm
      Nut : phenolic resin
      Strings spacing at nut : 9.5 mm
      Knobs : original metal and plastic (see Gitarre&Bass test)
      Scale : 34 3/4 inches or 880 mm as it's a headed Status
      Hardware colour : gold (tarnished on the tuners and parts of the bridge)
      Truss rod : 1 dual action (fully working)
      Finish : amber burst, hand polish gloss polyester lacquer
      Land of craftsmanship : England
      Serial number : 02002542
      Year : February 2000
      Weight : 4.7 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the B string at 12th fret (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the original Status/Hiscox hard case.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

I'm only selling this bass because I'm thinning down the herd as I've just acquired an S2 headed fretless, which suits my taste better than the fretted.

This bass was bought new by a friend of mine by Music Store in Köln (paid by his wife : some guys are lucky) on the 2nd of December 2000 (original invoice will be delivered) ! He then asked Christophe LEDUC to put some front dots as there are only side dots.

Here is the link to the Status Graphite main specifications : http://www.status-graphite.com/status/frames/index_home.html

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has two new batteries and is fitted with a (now) used set of Elixir nickel plated Nanoweb coating strings (45 - 65 - 80 - 100 - 130tw), which fit the bass to perfection.
        What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures taken under different angles to see the real condition : almost in new condition with the very few visible light dings photographed, the most important ones being on the headstock (bloody low ceilings). The lower milky line on the headstock photo is a reflection of the case lining.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By Slug Ice
      Two Gotoh 201-B bridges for sale. £23 each.

Feeler: Hipshot Kickass bridge with both brass and steel interchangeable inserts. £60.

All prices include UK postage. All bridges for sale are finished in chrome and for 4 string basses and have the Fender-style 5 screw mount design. Extremely easy installation.
      Thanks for looking!