Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB410 in Chocolate Thunder! (8 ohms)

CHRISDABASS

Hey

Up for grabs is my gorgeous Aguilar DB410! (700 watt, 8 Ohms)

In my opinion its finished in the best colour Aguilar do! Chocolate Thunder!!! ;) Yummy!! lol

it looks like this"

[url="http://www.aguilaramp.com/gfx/products_details_db410_brn.jpg"]http://www.aguilaramp.com/gfx/products_details_db410_brn.jpg[/url]

Here's a pic from my phone:

[attachment=20710:Bass.jpg]

I bought the cab new from The Bass Merchant about 6-8 months ago for £700 and it has never left the house (the guitarists attic where we sometimes rehearse)

Its in absolutely mint condition! it looks brand new! It has only had light use! i'd say once every 1 - 2 weeks it gets played at low-medium volume! It sounds fantastic with both my Mesa head and my Aguilar head and works really well for any style of music!

The only reason im selling it is because i ever so slightly prefer the sound of my Hartke 410! It just seems to work for what im currently doing with my bands! so the idea is if i sell this i can afford to by a second hartke cab and put the remaining cash towards something else.

It comes with a Custom made padded cover that cost around £50

I would like £500 for it please :P (thats a saving of around £250! not bad ey!!)

Call or Text 07974 317 284

Ooooh here's the spec

DB 410

Combining punch, frequency response, and efficiency, the DB 410 is a sonic powerhouse! With a Max SPL of 130 dB this portable cabinet will literally "rock the house".

Specs

Four 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnet

Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug

Custom crossover with variable tweeter control

One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs

Includes casters

Power Handling: 700 watts RMS

Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms

Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 16 kHz

Sensitivity: 101 dB 1W 1M

Max SPL: 130 dB

13 ply Baltic Birch

Dimensions: 24 1/4" H, 24 1/2" W, 17 1/2" D

Weight: 98 lbs

Warranty: 3 year limited.

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='418971' date='Feb 25 2009, 06:35 AM']i wish i'd never sold it!!!

im a complete idiot sometimes!!
:)[/quote]

It's still baffling me on a daily basis! The finish has turned to a proper cream, almost tobacco-stained colour now, lovely :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...