Why become a member? ×

MINT! Walnut #### SOLD LAST YEAR ####

BIG.J

Possibily Thinking of a change again! ;)

I have a Washburn Status 1000 in Mint Condition including an original custom made 5 star flight case!

Top spec with split laminated walnut body, Original Status Hardware and electrics.

Walnut has lovely grain patterns!

Bass has a very very dark ebony/graphite looking fretboard, Frets are in good nick and action is nice.

Recent set of Elite strings fitted 45's! and a new battery.

The Bass has no scratches (Not even the usual buckle marks!) has one or two minor marks where the laquer has rubbed through but you realy do have to search for them!

These are becoming quite rare, Spent months trying to find this one,

Just putting the feelers out! Would consider swapping for either of the following?

Westone Thunder lll
Ibanez Musician
Precision
Jazz
WHY!!!

Feel free to PM with offers etc!

Cheers

Justin. :P :)

PS = will send detailed pics as requested, will try and update post pics ASAP!

Edited by BIG.J

[quote name='xverminate' post='411629' date='Feb 17 2009, 12:19 AM']Possibily Thinking of a change again! ;)

I have a Washburn Status 1000 in Mint Condition including an original custom made 5 star flight case!

Top spec with split laminated walnut body, Original Status Hardware and electrics.

Walnut has lovely grain patterns!

Bass has a very very dark ebony/graphite looking fretboard, Frets are in good nick and action is nice.

Recent set of Elite strings fitted 45's! and a new battery.

The Bass has no scratches (Not even the usual buckle marks!) has one or two minor marks where the laquer has rubbed through but you realy do have to search for them!

These are becoming quite rare, Spent months trying to find this one,

Just putting the feelers out! Would consider swapping for either of the following?

Westone Thunder lll
Ibanez Musician
Precision
Jazz
WHY!!!

Feel free to PM with offers etc!

Hi Would you consider selling and if so how much? Thanks COLIN

Cheers

Justin. :P :)

PS = will send detailed pics as requested, will try and update post pics ASAP![/quote]

Hi Lad's / Ladet's

Many thanks for the number of trade offers that came flooding in, including several cash offers in excess of £350.

I have decided to hold onto this bass for the time being, Having played a gig last week then hearing a number of comments on how this bass sounded was amazing!

Everyone has advised me to hold onto it so that is what i will be doing.

Kind Regards

Justin.

[quote name='xverminate' post='420436' date='Feb 26 2009, 09:46 PM']Hi Lad's / Ladet's

Many thanks for the number of trade offers that came flooding in, including several cash offers in excess of £350.

I have decided to hold onto this bass for the time being, Having played a gig last week then hearing a number of comments on how this bass sounded was amazing!

Everyone has advised me to hold onto it so that is what i will be doing.

Kind Regards

Justin.[/quote]

Didn't you get this only a few weeks ago? Why are you /were you letting it go? ;)

• 11 months later...

Thanks for the interest, Still getting PM's as i forgot to add SOLD to this post. It went early last year when i placed it on Ebay, Someone made me an offer via telephone of £480 and collected that night (Cash). Think i had a little luck with this one.

Cheers

J.