Why become a member? ×

SOLD (PENDING PAYMENT): Overwater Progress Series III Elite Custom six string (UK)

douglas81

[quote name='overwater#1' post='234269' date='Jul 7 2008, 04:31 PM']Its worth way more than £1500 really!![/quote]
Yes, I wouldn't be selling it for such a low price, but I need the money, and I thought this would prompt a quick sale. So, anyone...? Make me an offer...

I did make you a serious offer, but having forgotten about it I have already agreed to sell the car for cash, and to use that to pay my dad back some loans. I would have loved the bass, but i'll probably enjoy being out of so much debt as well.

• 1 month later...

Okay, well... it's up on e-bay. Starting price £650:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Overwater-Progress-III-Elite-Custom-VI-six-string-bass_W0QQitemZ200251259560QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200251259560&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Overwater-Progress-I...id=p3286.c0.m14[/url]

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='275487' date='Sep 2 2008, 03:01 PM']wow, i really hope some people get bidding on this!

did you contact overwater to see if they could help you shift it?[/quote]

Yes, I did get in touch with Overwater, but they weren't able to help. I seem to remember Laurence mentioning he was thinking of having a place where people could list their second hand Overwaters, but nothing ever transpired. I'll maybe get in touch with them again and let them know it's listed on e-bay... hopefully they could pass the word around a bit. I'm kind of gutted it's come to listing it on e-bay, but such is life :)

[quote name='bassedsouth' post='275495' date='Sep 2 2008, 03:14 PM']Niiiiiiiice bass !!

what is the scale length ? I see Overwater scale's can be 36'' .....

Are you open to trades? ( I do realize it's on Ebay though)?

Best of luck.
Adrian[/quote]

36". Sorry, not interested in trades - I need the money!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='NickThomas' post='282249' date='Sep 11 2008, 11:29 PM']That price is heartbreaking . Sign of the times I suppose! :-([/quote]
Yes, I'm really sad it has to go for such a low price. I'm only selling it because I need the money. It just seems such a pointlessly meagre amount. It's definitely a buyer's market at the moment, that's for sure.

Edited by douglas81

[quote name='douglas81' post='282256' date='Sep 11 2008, 11:45 PM']Yes, I'm really sad it has to go for such a low price. I'm only selling it because I need the money. It just seems such a pointlessly meagre amount. It's definitely a buyer's market at the moment, that's for sure.[/quote]Hi Douglas i have to agree with the price being low,i have a Progress 3 for sale on the site at £900 and no interest at all,but i am more fortunate that i dont need to sell for the money,so will probally end up keeping it for the time being,Ady