Left leaderboard
MarshallBTB

ONE Available - Barefaced One10, 1 for Sale, 290 collected
£650
Leigh-on-Sea

Posted (edited)

Now just selling one of these.

Amazing little cabinets, that really pack a punch for the size. Only selling as I fancy a change and something a little bigger. Not that these can't keep up!

In great condition, only things to mention are a bit of Tolex peel on the back, and the cover of one of the straps has gone missing at some point. - have since found this!

Comes with fitted cover.

20200302_212850.thumb.jpg.0e97a991d39bd5be33eb842e39b5889b.jpg

20200302_212900.jpg

Edited by MarshallBTB
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jasperjames
      Super Twelve T (black steel grill) gen 2, forbear of the Super Twin.
      Bought new in 2012, and lightly gigged - mostly for practice at home.
      Upgraded Super Twelve “T” model with high quality tweeter with custom built crossovers.
      Also upgraded neodymium drivers.
      I absolutely love this cab, only 18kg, fits neatly in the car boot and sounds insane - sorry to part with it but haven't had much excuse to play in recent times.
      It even has wheels!
      Black grill and front edges showing a bit of wear (see pictures) from a few scrapes on the road, but overall in good condition and sounding fab.
      Original spec: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/super-twelve.htm
      Collection from Portsmouth (PO4, Southsea area) - any questions just shout  

• By ryancowell25
      For Sale only -

a Barefaced Super 12 (Gen 2) in  good condition.
      No way I would be selling this if I wasn't replacing with an impending Barefaced Super Twin 2. Absolutely excellent one cab solution, never let me down on any gig from pubs to outdoor festivals. I'll be sorry to see it go.  Comes with a ROQSOLID cover. I'm willing to courier this but would need to look at cost.
      PM me any questions. Can take more photos if necessary.
      Looking for £575

• By Bass Wielder
      Various bass cabs (1x12, 2x10). All ready to be gigged. Built by a fellow bass player (now sadly deceased) and all have been gigged tested by him and myself.
      Unknown (to me) drivers and tweeters (he used a variety of stuff but he was a nitpicker so never crap) with solid wood construction and hardware (he was an engineer as well), plus great power handling and nice sounding (each different sounding but that’s obvious and subjective I suppose). 
      My recommendation is to come view/test and take away upon buying (I’m confident that you’ll be pleased! Plus that will save on shipping as cabs are not lightweight).
      Ask away.....

• By wayne58
      Super punchy 600W lightweight cab 
      8ohm
      22" x 17.5" x 12"
      Black grill front 11kg/ 23.5lbs
      Only used for occasional rehearsals so almost as new, no issues.
      Roqsolid padded cover.
      Collection only from Preston Lancs for now, due to imminent hernia operation and recovery.

• By Stofferson
      Time for a change!
      For sale /trade.
      Cash or trade for something similar, 4x10, 4x12, two 2 x 10's etc. Message me!
      Barefaced four10, monster of a cab. With padded Cover. Never let me down.
      Lightweight fridge killer!

Great condition, suffers from Rolex shrinkage as per older BF models but never really noticed, has some minor scuffs from use.
      Info from site below.
      https://barefacedaudio.com/products/four_10

No boxes for shipping but happy to deliver or meet, located M1 j28,28,29.