Left leaderboard
deej

SOLD - Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Jr 25k
£100
Derby

I have one Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Jr for sale - 25k active version. 

Perfect working order with velcro on the bottom. 

Looking for £50 posted. 

Thanks, 

DSC_0329.JPG

DSC_0328.JPG

Edited by deej
Sold
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hellzero
      STATUS GRAPHITE S2 Classic 5 Headed Through-neck, the very one tested by the German magazine Gitarre&Bass in November 2000.

For sale only as I'm thinning down the herd (again).

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1750 GBP !!!

In fully working condition and in excellent overall condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : mahogany with black pin-stripe and book-matched burl maple facings
      Neck : through-neck woven graphite with walnut center tone-block
      Fingerboard : phenolic resin with side and front dots (no LED's)
      Frets : 24 jumbo (very very little wear)
      Headstock : 3 + 2 shape (angled)
      Pickups : 2 Status Hyperactive High Resolution soapbars
      Preamp : Status board-301 (18 Volts)
      Controls : blend, master volume, treble cut/boost, midrange frequency, bass cut/boost, midrange boost/flat/cut switch (see pictures for full specifications)
      Tuners : Gotoh GB-7
      Bridges : separate ABM 3D locking
      Strings spacing at bridge : 18 mm
      Nut : phenolic resin
      Strings spacing at nut : 9.5 mm
      Knobs : original metal and plastic (see Gitarre&Bass test)
      Scale : 34 3/4 inches or 880 mm as it's a headed Status
      Hardware colour : gold (tarnished on the tuners and parts of the bridge)
      Truss rod : 1 dual action (fully working)
      Finish : amber burst, hand polish gloss polyester lacquer
      Land of craftsmanship : England
      Serial number : 02002542
      Year : February 2000
      Weight : 4.7 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the B string at 12th fret (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the original Status/Hiscox hard case.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

I'm only selling this bass because I'm thinning down the herd as I've just acquired an S2 headed fretless, which suits my taste better than the fretted.

This bass was bought new by a friend of mine by Music Store in Köln (paid by his wife : some guys are lucky) on the 2nd of December 2000 (original invoice will be delivered) ! He then asked Christophe LEDUC to put some front dots as there are only side dots.

Here is the link to the Status Graphite main specifications : http://www.status-graphite.com/status/frames/index_home.html

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has two new batteries and is fitted with a (now) used set of Elixir nickel plated Nanoweb coating strings (45 - 65 - 80 - 100 - 130tw), which fit the bass to perfection.
        What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures taken under different angles to see the real condition : almost in new condition with the very few visible light dings photographed, the most important ones being on the headstock (bloody low ceilings). The lower milky line on the headstock photo is a reflection of the case lining.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By Heathy
      For sale  - my American Deluxe Precision in natural finish with maple fingerboard.
      P/J pickup configuration. 21 Fret. 3 band active EQ with Active/Passive switch. Weighing in at 9lbs.
      The bass dates to 2011 (based on the serial number), and is still in excellent condition with all original parts. There is one ding on the top edge of the body, which I only recently discovered by feel, and couldn't capture in a photograph.
      Looking for £950 £850!
      Price includes spare tort pickguard, original Fender hard case +candy, and two planet waves straps with strap locks (if you want them!).
      Inspired by a thread on this forum I recently considered converting this bass to passive, so will also throw in the custom pickguard I bought for this project. Both additional pickguards are from WD Music.
      Collection preferred, or buyer to arrange shipping (I am based in North Essex).
      My feedback thread is here:
      https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/124316-feedback-for-heathy-steve/?tab=comments#comment-1137183
      Pics below.

• By Jarczan
      NEW PRICE 1000 !!!!
      Sound Samples: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FBZAiqArPSBhUibqIkFEKytnit7Z8-IT/view?usp=sharing
      Sample order: Neck Flat - Neck EQ - Both Flat - Both EQ - Bridge Flat - Bridge EQ
      Body: Afzelia(front) + Sycamore Thin Layer +  Bubinga(back) Construction: Neck-Through-Body Fingerboard: Ebony with Blue Led Dots Neck: Shedua with Flamed Sycamore Strips Scale: 34 String spacing: around 19mm Tuners: Gotoh Pickups: EMG 40P5 + EMG40DC Electronics: EMG BQC System 18V (Vol - Balance - Stack Mid/MidFreq - Stack Treble/Bass) Bridge: Brass Hipshot A Style Shaller Straplocks Included Hard Case Included Weight around: 5.1kg / 11lbs The bass recently came back from the luthier:
      The old keys were replaced with new Gotohs Old Schaller Bridge was replaced with a new Hipshot A Style Electronics upgraded to 18V One EMG 40DC replaced by EMG 40P5 New frets Fingerboard sanding before placing new frets Setup for 40-120 strings Bass is located in Poznań, Poland. I'd prefer to keep it EU only.
      Money adjustment to be discussed.

• By cetera
      PRICE DROP!! - Was £350, £325, £300, £275.... now just £250!

VISA card needs paying back so here we have my fantastic original Japanese made (late 80's) Fernandes Ltd Edition PJ60 Bass in eye-catching bold red.
      Basswood body
      Maple bolt-on neck
      Rosewood board
      Black hardware
      FGI active P/J pickups & preamp (like EMGs) for every tone you could possibly require!
      Vol/Bal/Treb/Bass controls
      Usual fantastic Japanese build quality. This is no entry level instrument - feels, plays & sounds great in any professional environment. A crazily good bass and an absolute bargain!!

This instrument is in fantastic condition with just a few very light dings and plays beautifully. Very slim and playable neck and a wide tonal palette. It sounds hugely resonant unplugged (always a good sign!) and this is continued when plugging in!

I'll be sad to see it go & only selling to clear some debt so not looking for any trades/offers. Bass is located in Guildford/Woking area and I can courier at buyers expense (prob approx £30-£40) or can meet in South East England for petrol. Payment by cash, bank transfer or Paypal (you pay all fees) only please.

Please see my extensive positive feedback record for assurance of a smooth and honest transaction.
    • By Hellzero
      CONKLIN Groove Tools GT6, originally a GT7 that became a GT8 and now is a GT6, the missing link.

Would prefer selling it, hence the low price, but trades are always welcome, especially for a fretless bass : 4, 6 or 8 (no octave strings) strings unlined are my preferences.

If you want a wide strings spacing bass, this one is for you. Sounds like a full Bartolini fitted bass, with loads of bass and precise highs. Also has SIMS Custom Led's installed.

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £850 GBP !!!

In fully working condition and in excellent overall condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : 2 pieces swamp ash with a bookmatched flamed maple top
      Neck : bolt on 7 pieces of wenge and purpleheart
      Fingerboard : purpleheart with side (and also front) Led dots
      Frets : 24 (no wear at all)
      Headstock : 3 + 3 shape (angled) with butterfly and cross inlay back lit by a Led
      Pickups : 2 active Bartolini P4
      Preamp : Conklin/Bartolini 2 bands
      Controls : volume, blend, bass, treble, switch for the Led's 
      Tuners : Gotoh
      Bridge : brass Warwick two pieces
      Strings spacing at bridge : 20 mm
      Nut : bone
      Strings spacing at nut : 11 mm
      Knobs : metal
      Scale : 34 inches
      Hardware colour : black
      Truss rods : 2 (fully working)
      Output jack : locking Neutrik
      Finish : gloss
      Land of craftsmanship : Korea
      Serial number : none
      Year : discontinued in 2005 is all I can say
      Weight : 5.4 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the C string to 2 mm under the B string at 12th fret (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with a brand new semi-rigid case modified to accommodate the very long bass side horn.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

I'm only selling this bass because I don't need it anymore being a fretless player and it's too heavy for my broken back.

Here is the long story short : I got it as a GT8, but the strings spacing was too narrow, and as I like wide strings spacing I decided to have it converted to a non existing GT6 aka the missing link, removing the two extra tuners, cutting the unnecessary headstock and replacing the existing tuners with better quality real Gotoh. I ordered a made to measure Hipshot 20 mm strings spacing bridge that was never made after 3 months, so I opted for a Warwick 2 pieces bridge instead. This bass is really easy to play and really deserves the name wide neck. 

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has two new batteries (one for the preamp and one for the Led's) and has been fitted with a brand new set of D'Orazio nickel-plated steel round wound strings (30 - 45 - 65 - 85 - 105 - 125), which fit the bass to perfection and will also be delivered with a spare set of these exact same strings fitted on another bass for less than one hour.
        Here's the link to the original ad : 

Here Billie Jean played by Johan when it was still a GT8. Hope you don't mind @therealting : Billie Jean - Conklin Custom 8 String Bass.mp3

What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures taken under different angles to see the real condition : almost in new condition with no visible dings.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.