Left leaderboard
Quilly

Trace Elliot AH500-7 (WITHDRAWN)
£350
WATERFORD Ireland

Very reluctantly I’m selling this top class British made Green Monster. I just have too many old school heavy valve / mosfet heads and while I love them I need to thin the herd as I’m playing far fewer big gigs . So .. 500w 7 band EQ with compression and mid scoop EQ preamp setting . Foot switch included . Shipping to UK will cost extra but probably not a huge amount. It’s true what they say about trace watts btw. This thing is savage !!

D373EA5D-BBC1-459E-9486-81AC21E0A797.jpeg

F5CB58F4-D333-43E3-9D83-C7CFC4E06BC7.jpeg

59EA9CBB-29F4-4093-AEF9-E0CACC1D3E23.jpeg

6DB03BE8-7D1D-45FE-A0E0-6AD9F14B9B23.jpeg

Edited by Quilly
Withdraw
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, stewblack said:

Ooh that's nice.. 

Yeah , I think I’m mad? But it’s been sitting idle for too long. It’s needs loud gigs !

1 hour ago, Quilly said:

Yeah , I think I’m mad? But it’s been sitting idle for too long. It’s needs loud gigs !

If I bought it then the two TE heads I already have would also sit idle. Can't do it. But she sure is purdy. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, stewblack said:

If I bought it then the two TE heads I already have would also sit idle. Can't do it. But she sure is purdy. 

I bought that spyder from Merton a couple of months ago and I have the ctm100. What I really need is a gigbag class D backup like an elf or something similar 

12 minutes ago, Quilly said:

I bought that spyder from Merton a couple of months ago and I have the ctm100. What I really need is a gigbag class D backup like an elf or something similar 

I have a small suitcase for tools, mic, wireless, tablet, that kind of thing, my Bugera Veyron sits neatly in the bottom of. I never take only one amp to a gig! 

Only needed to use class D back up twice, but sometimes I leave the other head in the car and just go with the back up. Quick pack down that way. 

5 hours ago, stewblack said:

I have a small suitcase for tools, mic, wireless, tablet, that kind of thing, my Bugera Veyron sits neatly in the bottom of. I never take only one amp to a gig! 

Only needed to use class D back up twice, but sometimes I leave the other head in the car and just go with the back up. Quick pack down that way. 

The Bugera with the 3 valve preamp was one I would consider 🤔

• Like 1

Monster amp...potential buyers wanting to hear what it sounds like can just ask you to turn it up (a bit).

GLWTS

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Monster amp...potential buyers wanting to hear what it sounds like can just ask you to turn it up (a bit).

GLWTS

It is a monster and built like a tank  I won’t be disappointed if it doesn’t sell to be honest 😢.