Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB1500

thedontcarebear

I have a BB1500A, the active version. At the nut, the neck is somewhere between a Precision and a Jazz. It has quite a deep section giving it quite a chunky but not uncomfortable feel. It is a real tone monster and has turned many a head at a gig as soon as I've struck up. If I had the chance to buy another, I would in a heartbeat.

Made in Taiwan

Edited by bassman2790

Check out what others say [url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Bass/product/Yamaha/BB1500/10/1"]here on Harmony Central[/url] . If you're looking for an active jazz type bass, this is the one

[quote name='agoulding' post='402671' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:42 AM']how can u pick one of these up for these days? always wanted the active one![/quote]

You will have to wait until I'm out, then brick my window. They're pretty hard to come by otherwise

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='405800' date='Feb 10 2009, 10:04 PM']No batteries for my camera, and my housemate is occupied so can't borrow his, this is from my phone![/quote]

I like the natural one. Looks nice ;)

• 1 year later...