4 hipshot USA ultralites Tuners for sale. Normally £25 a piece. Price includes UK postage. 

s-l640.jpg

Edited by Slug Ice
Photo

12 minutes ago, ForbiddenWytch said:

Hi Slug Ice, which colour are these? Cheers

Hi

Chrome clovers with satin mounting plate. 

1 minute ago, Slug Ice said:

Hi

Will update with photos shortly. 

On 04/02/2020 at 19:38, Slug Ice said:

Hi

Ah shame, I'm after gold ones at the moment. Thanks though and GLWTS

24 minutes ago, ForbiddenWytch said:

Ah shame, I'm after gold ones at the moment. Thanks though and GLWTS

No worries. 

I don't suppose that you know the reference code for these? I'm building a bass this year and I rather like the look of those, but as I'm planning on 5 strings I would need to get another of the same spec if I went for them

On 06/03/2020 at 14:07, Angel said:

I don't suppose that you know the reference code for these? I'm building a bass this year and I rather like the look of those, but as I'm planning on 5 strings I would need to get another of the same spec if I went for them

HB6C 3/8 Satin/Chrome, I think. 

On 06/03/2020 at 14:07, Angel said:

Why don’t you just buy 4 and get yourself a hip shot Dtuner?

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Deedee
      And so the clear out begins......
      19mm string spacing, chrome on brass, standard Fender 5 screw mount (spec shown below). Mounting screws and Hex key for saddles included. Excellent condition
      £50 posted to GB

• By rushbo
      I'm de-blinging an old bitsa bass...
      The machine heads are by Wilkinson and work really well. They've got minimal signs of wear, but I did have to file a couple down to get them to fit on my rather cramped and eccentric headstock. One is filed  on the right hand edge - I had to take about .3mm off it, to make it fit. Another has had the top left corner filed down as it was standing proud and was visible from the front of the instrument (if you squinted). Both are pretty neat jobs. £20 +£3 P+P.
      The gold knobs are rather lovely, with a faux mother of pearl top. Very good condition. £4 + £1 P+P
      Not much I can say about a string tree, only that I haven't got a gold screw for it. £1 all in, but if you buy the tuners and the knobs, I'll chuck it in and charge you £25 for the lot.
      The perfect hardware for a bassist who has just joined a Liberace tribute band.
      (For clarity - the tuners are by Wilkinson, but the knobs and string tree are generic, far-eastern parts.)

• By Frank Blank
      As part of my unused gear clear out I am giving away (as in free) four clip-on tuners...

A. TC Polytune Clip Black. GONE
      B. TC Polytune Clip White. GONE
      C. 2 x Korg Sledgehammer Pro Clip-On tuners. GONE
      Pick up from my gaff or I will deliver/meet up (socially distanced of course) within a reasonable distance. One tuner per interested party.
    • By Oliver Morgan
      I have a P Bass neck from Warmoth and a full set of gold hardware that were part of a home-build instrument.  All in perfect condition.  
      The neck specifications are as follows:
      - Bird's eye maple - nitro satin finish
      - Ebony fretboard 
      - 34" scale, 10" radius, 1-11/16" nut width
      - Gold coloured fretwire 

Hardware includes (gold)
      - Gotoh bridge
      - Schaller tuners
      - Knobs for 2 pots, neck plate, stap buttons, string retainer, bridge screws,  neck screws 

I would prefer to sell both the neck and the hardware together but priced separately the neck is £280 and the hardware is £100
      I can post from Geneva or periodically from London.

• By Hellzero
      Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

NOGUERA Harmonie Standard Custom 6 Fretless with amazing woods.

Absolutely no trade !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1599 GBP !!!

In fully working condition, fully original and in excellent overall condition (second owner).

Here are the specifications :
      Body  : old stock mahogany
      Top : old stock spalted chestnut with thick old stock rosewood veneer between body and top
      Neck : one piece old stock flamed maple
      Fingerboard : superb old stock LEGAL Brazilian rosewood
      Positions : 21 original maple lined fretless
      Headstock : 3 + 3 shape with spalted chestnut veneer
      Pickups : 2 original hum-cancelling Noguera single coils with spalted chestnut covers
      Preamp : Noguera 2 bands
      Controls : volume (active/passive), blend, bass, treble
      Tuners : Hipshot UltraLite USA
      Bridge : original Noguera old stock rosewood with adjustable brass saddles
      Strings spacing at bridge : 19 mm
      Nut : bone
      Strings spacing at nut : 9.5 mm
      Knobs : 4 dark rosewood
      Scale : 34"
      Hardware colour : black
      Truss rod : one (fully working)
      Finish : high gloss
      Land of craftsmanship : France
      Serial number : 6002
      Year : 2007
      Weight : 4.487 kilos
      Action : from a bit under 2 mm under the C string to a bit under 2.5 mm under the B string at 12th position (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the original non branded Noguera hard case.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has a new battery and has been fitted with a brand new set of Kalium Hybrid Bass Balanced BH-136-6BS round wound strings (29 - 41 - 57 - 76 -102 - 136).

This bass has been custom made with exact specifications for the previous owner and is in almost new condition.

Link to the Noguera page where you can see this very bass : http://noguera-basses.com/modele_basse.php?serie_b=Harmony&model_b=Deluxe&page=photos&categories=Serie Harmonie&galeries=Harmonie Standard Custom&nopage=1&ppp=6

Link to the Kalium strings : https://kaliummusic.com/product/string-pack-2g2x343c3k3q/

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different angles to see the almost new condition for a 13 years old bass ! This is a totally unique bass !!! All the photos are here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hz6HjS1hD1zw9g3co2vPw1iy-oP5dnGa?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.