drums1977

SOLD ...Fodera Monarch standard 4 .... 3200 EUR!...
£3050
Málaga

Fodera Monarch Standard 4 strings from 2014 in mint condition, hardly ever played. Bolt-on neck, Fodera/Duncan dual-coil pickups and Fodera/Pope Standard Preamp with 3-band EQ, 5A flame maple top. Original hardshell case in excellent condition included, with all original documents and truss rod key. Very light at 3,9kg. Nothing to comment about this bass' playability and sound. The best there is, in my opinion.

Price is 3600 EUR. 3500 EUR . 3200 EUR.

MY FEEDBACK THREAD

hmdvjp9ccdqbvfh2fkd7.jpg

ytsxniegfp7em8nhrrv1.jpg

gg1yckenhogf3nttpm8n.jpg

crynmouynqpcfbvxrx2z.jpg

ortkuucqwulmiqmnlmfy.jpg

begubghqx26mtcjjkz3n.jpg

Edited by drums1977
  • Like 1

On 07/04/2020 at 06:33, drums1977 said:

3200 EUR. Cheapest Fodera Monarch  in the world right now.

Pretty sure someone sold one for £2k only a few days ago on basschat.

20 minutes ago, Boochooz said:

Pretty sure someone sold one for £2k only a few days ago on basschat.

Was that an US-build Fodera? I do believe it was a Japan-made "NYC" model.

I am curious now. If a Fodera Monarch Standard sold here for 2k, then the World is probably really coming to an end😋

This bass here is a jewell and from what I know, very low priced. Thanks bks for your comments.

saw one leave the minute it dropped to 2k somewhere here..

anybody else seen that or am i losing my mind?

Edited by triplebass
wrong info by mistake

2 minutes ago, HumblePie said:

Was that an US-build Fodera? I do believe it was a Japan-made "NYC" model.

I was a USA one. I can only guess the seller required a fast sale hence the very low price. 

The bass is temporarily unavailable until a deal is closed. If the deal is not closed in the end, it will be available again. :)

Hi guy, this bass is still available or not? Please let me know! Thank you anyway! Ciao!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mrbassman_de
      Fodera Imperial 5 from 2004 in like new condition. The shown pictures are from March 21 and not optimized in any way.

Super rare Brazilian Tulipwood Full Top and Board (this has been a 3000 USD upgrade and is currently not offered anymore by Fodera. Brazilian Tulipwood is a Dalbergia species and should not be mistaken for North American Tulipwood which is a common light wood used for bodies. 35" scale, 22 frets and 19mm spacing at bridge. 5pc Maple Neck.

The Tulipwood is attractively contrasted by Purpleheart pickup covers and dots. The body is made of Ash.
      Pickups are Aero Dual Coils, preamp is the famous Pope.
      The bass has been well cared for and condition is like new. Truss rod, electronics, hardware - everything works as expected. OHSC included.
      SOLD !

• By davidak
      Up for sale is this wonderful Fodera Monarch Elite 4. Very rare Elite model (top of the line) and especially in 4 string version. Bass is absolute beauty, plays and sounds fantastic as you would expect from Elite Fodera.
      Specs:
      - Mahogany body
      - Alder tone block
      - Curly walnut top - nearly magical pattern to look at
      - Ebony fingerboard
      - Abalone blocks/inlays
      - Duncan Dual Coils
      - Pope Electronics
      - Comes from "golden" era of Fodera, when everything was done exclusively by Vinny

Bass is in perfect condition, everything is original. 

Shipped from Czech Republic and shipping is included in the price, UK buyers please PM me and we manage postBrexit conditions somehow.
      6350€ or whatever equivalent in GBP.

• By mrbassman_de
      Important note: Buyer‘s from within UK should be aware that for imports from EU to UK since Jan 1st the UK VAT will be applicable. This VAT has to be paid by the UK buyer once the goods are crossing the borders.

Selling my 90s Fodera Imperial 6 - which has the nicest body and neck shape - and the deepest and most crisp sound of any Fodera I owned (and I had some ...).
      Mahogany body (up to 2000 or so Vinnie used frequently Honduran Mahogany, a wood that is used in Acoustic Guitars and is well known for its extraordinarily tonal capabilities.
      Bubinga Top
      36" Neck with a Rosewood Board (looks like Kingwood or Amazon, close to Brazilian) and 28 frets
      Locking Bridge
      Hazlab Preamp
      Bartolini Pickups
      19mm at Bridge
      5 kg
      Fodera Teardrop Case
      The neck is asymmetrically shaped (like the older Tobias basses) which feels great ! The body is nicely shaped (like all of the 90s Imperials) and thinner than usual.
      The action is VERY low and allows neckbreaking fast licks (if they are in the fingers). Frets are top, everything works fine.
      SOLD

• By brucethebassplayer1
      NEW PRICE £5999
      A Fodera Monarch Deluxe made in October 2014, in stunning condition with deluxe case.
      https://fodera.smugmug.com/Newborn-Gallery-Vol-IV/Newborn-962/
      Featuring the same tone wood and pickup combination as the Victor Wooten Classic: A Mahogany body, Indian Rosewood fingerboard, and EMG P/J’s. "This bass delivers a rich, articulate tone with deep, warm lows, clear, bell-like highs, and an overall modern vibe".

This bass also features a dark Buckeye Burl top with lost of dark, intricate figure, as well as tulip inlays at the 12th and 24th frets!
      SPEC:
      Body Woods
      • Monarch
      • Mahogany Body
      • No Tone Block
      • Buckeye Burl Top (Solid)

Neck Woods
      • Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
      • 3-pc. Hard Rock Maple
      • Mother-of-Pearl Dot Inlays w/ Tulips on 12th and 24th frets

Construction Specs
      • Birth Date - October 2014
      • Dovetail Construction
      • 34" Scale Length
      • 4 String Configuration (19.0mm Spacing)
      • 24 Frets (Large)

Electronics Options
      • Fodera / Pope Custom 3-Band Preamp
      • EMG P / J Pickups
      • Monarch Control Layout