Why become a member? ×

Demeter on board pre-amp

Owen

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='42339' date='Aug 7 2007, 09:46 AM']That looks like it has 5 pots, no good to me unless I could rejig it to 4 pots and I ain't that clever.

I'm out of the running sorry![/quote]

The bad news is that I'm not at home at the mo so I cannot take pics.

The good news is that it is configured Vol/Bal/Mid/Trebleandbass - so that is 4 pots. It is actually pretty small and would fit in anything with a control cavity bigger than a Jazz; obviously you would need to figure battery compartments in as well. The actuall guys are wrapped in heat shrink and are approx 4"x1". Obviously I will measure and photo and stuff so that people know before sending me their £

I guess Mr Hunt is first in line followed by Mr TPJ

[quote name='owen' post='42445' date='Aug 7 2007, 01:30 PM']The bad news is that I'm not at home at the mo so I cannot take pics.

The good news is that it is configured Vol/Bal/Mid/Trebleandbass - so that is 4 pots. It is actually pretty small and would fit in anything with a control cavity bigger than a Jazz; obviously you would need to figure battery compartments in as well. The actuall guys are wrapped in heat shrink and are approx 4"x1". Obviously I will measure and photo and stuff so that people know before sending me their £

I guess Mr Hunt is first in line followed by Mr TPJ[/quote]

That's different then! Should be plenty room in a Warwick cavity and the battery is already routed. If you could get me a pic and some brief measurements, inc' pot depth into cavity and shaft diameter if poss' as I'd hate to have a wobbly shaft :)