razzthekid88

*SOLD* Ampeg SVT VR - 2006 USA Made.
£1750
Dundee

***EDIT - CAB NOW SOLD***

Reluctantly selling my pride and joy bass rig but sadly just can't justify it as I'm more focussed on other instruments and not actively playing bass in bands as much as I used to.

Ampeg SVT-VR with wheeled flightcase
2006 USA Model - not Vietnam. Been gigged well since I've had it but still sounds amazing. In my opinion the best sounding amp I've ever played through.
Comes with a heavy duty flight case customised with heavy duty trolley-style casters which makes transportation much easier. Can post photos of this if required. Serviced by Dennis Marshall a few years ago but had no work done since.

£900.

Was selling my Berg NV610 but that has now sold so just the amp to go.

Ready to collect or shipping can be agreed with buyer at buyers cost. I would be willing to discuss transporting personally if petrol is covered.

Open to reasonable offers. No trades please.

Thanks!

Campbell

1279999599_vrfront.thumb.jpg.2113d9b2afe296a9d292726179ce3443.jpg

1279999599_vrfront.thumb.jpg.2113d9b2afe296a9d292726179ce3443.jpg

832226285_rigfront.thumb.jpg.d19d454a76b8d48c80c1ffc4e213173d.jpg

448992842_Vrback2.thumb.jpg.a6fc4fcff7356e4bf909aea867f9b4e8.jpg

716682995_vrback.thumb.jpg.c442a1a10dc11b8e4f0f571801a8aa13.jpg

Edited by razzthekid88
Cab now sold - price drop for amp.
  • Like 5

Ooooh, that's going to sound immense! If I was younger and richer, it would be mine 😀 GLWTS

20 hours ago, Beedster said:

Might have to buy the Berg :)

You wouldn't regret it. I will be gutted when it eventually goes☹️

13 hours ago, razzthekid88 said:

I'm giving it serious thought mate :)

On 19/01/2020 at 20:18, razzthekid88 said:

Do you have a strong box in which to courier the cab, Dundee is a long drive for me (10 hours each way), but my recent experience with couriers hasn't been exactly positive? Cheers. Chris 

I can look into get a suitable wooden crate one made easily enough to make sure it stays upright. Would need to factor in materials. Either that or could meet halfway if you cover petrol costs.

Hello mate, many thanks, I’m going to give it some serious thought, much as U really appreciate your offer to meet halfit would have to be the courier option unless I can find a free day in the next couple of weeks. I’ll get back you you ASAP. Thanks . Chris 

I think I'll have to drop out of this I'm afraid, I'd hoped to be able to sort a 'lift' for the cab via a friend in the north of England, but h's not got his bloody car with him and having had two out of three of the last big boxes delivered here arrive damaged by the courier, I don;t think I can risk it, even if it were in a decent crate. Apologies for the false alarm, I'm sure it'll sell soon, you only have to look at what the Talkbass community think of this cab to know why they don;t come up for sale often!

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Born 2B Mild
      Only tested at home. 
      Great on fretless bass and lush on guitar.  However, I've got duplication and am after an Acoustic Simulator stomp, so this has to fund it.

• By CalDeep
      Hey Guys! 

GAS Has set in. I do a lot of remote recording and this has me so intrigued. Ive got a DWJ 50W SVT clone that is great but Ive got to crank it so much and mic it etc, and now Im in quarantine I'm loving the idea of one of these on the desk top! Who's got one and how are you getting on? 

• By Grewster
      Definitely that great Ampeg sound in a light package. A pro-level Class D amp pushing 500 watts into 4 ohms. I’ve owned this fantastic amp for over 4 years and it has never let me down. For clarity, this is the US version with a 240v selector, it works exactly as it should over here! In good condition with a couple of very light scuffs on the lid if that’s important! Happy to deliver within sensible radius of BH1 and to conduct our business through the letterbox ...

• By lee650
      Well I'm finally coming to the conclusion that I don't really need a loud high end rig for the pub gigs I do. And I use in ears for theatre stuff.
      So up for sale is my very cool rig,with a mind to getting a 112 combo 😁
      Bergantino AE 210
      Really not sure about this as it's been one of my fave cabs,but I'm finding it overkill
      it's a compact and light 2x10 Neo cab which has a lot of bottom end for its size and fits very snugly onto the smallest stages. I've used this on pit gigs/large tours and function gigs and it's always sounds warm and clean. It also comes with the optional extra cover (costs £60)which while a little tatty as it's been busy works as it should. Few tiny little bits of tolex missing on the bottom,otherwise in great condition.
      £435 posted to your door!
      https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/401438187153523/
      Epifani UL501.
      High end class A/B amp, which is small and very light. 
      It's 800 watts at 4 ohm and 500 at 8 ohm so loads of power and headroom on tap. Very simple but powerful 3 band EQ with a very effective mid cut control based at 800hz  it also has a switchable treble frequency so it can go from glassy hifi to a lower treble with a thicker sound.
      The overall tone is warm with a lot of clarity. A freind described Epifani as a nice middle ground between EBS and Aguilar,i think that's a very accurate description, its also very similar sounding to the Glockenklang Blue soul I used to use. 
      I bought a brand new Gator mixer bag for it, which I will include. 
      Wanting a firm £435 incl UK postage
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/nwmusicalequipment/permalink/2905123316218538/?sale_post_id=2905123316218538
      I would also part trade for a high quality light 1x12(Bergantino AE/CN112 would be great) and cash or a good 1x12 combo. Ideally looking for GK or Markbass. I will also reduce the price by £30 on both of these,if collected from Morecambe.

• By colleya
      GAS has struck so I'm putting out feelers to see if anyone is interested in my Handbox R-400.
      Hand built amp with a 3 valve preamp and class A/B power. 400 watts @ 4ohms. You can get a great range of tones from this using the eq section and contour. The DI out sounds lovely. This amp doesn't have the extra lights at the front. It has a few scuffs and a couple of cosmetic chips on the case and front from my use that I've pictured, but is in perfect working order.  Serviced last year by David Lunt in Stockport.
      9.8kg on the bathroom scales
      I'm the 3rd owner. This is an earlier model that was sent as a trial amp to a Basschat member, then sold to @TPJ who sold it to me. 
      Collection from Sale, South Manchester much preferred, or I can ship at cost when I get a suitable box.
      Here's @wateroftyne's review of these amps:
      And here's this particular one in action with my band: