razzthekid88

*SOLD* Ampeg SVT VR - 2006 USA Made.
£1750
Dundee

***EDIT - CAB NOW SOLD***

Reluctantly selling my pride and joy bass rig but sadly just can't justify it as I'm more focussed on other instruments and not actively playing bass in bands as much as I used to.

Ampeg SVT-VR with wheeled flightcase
2006 USA Model - not Vietnam. Been gigged well since I've had it but still sounds amazing. In my opinion the best sounding amp I've ever played through.
Comes with a heavy duty flight case customised with heavy duty trolley-style casters which makes transportation much easier. Can post photos of this if required. Serviced by Dennis Marshall a few years ago but had no work done since.

£900.

Was selling my Berg NV610 but that has now sold so just the amp to go.

Ready to collect or shipping can be agreed with buyer at buyers cost. I would be willing to discuss transporting personally if petrol is covered.

Open to reasonable offers. No trades please.

Thanks!

Campbell

1279999599_vrfront.thumb.jpg.2113d9b2afe296a9d292726179ce3443.jpg

1279999599_vrfront.thumb.jpg.2113d9b2afe296a9d292726179ce3443.jpg

832226285_rigfront.thumb.jpg.d19d454a76b8d48c80c1ffc4e213173d.jpg

448992842_Vrback2.thumb.jpg.a6fc4fcff7356e4bf909aea867f9b4e8.jpg

716682995_vrback.thumb.jpg.c442a1a10dc11b8e4f0f571801a8aa13.jpg

Edited by razzthekid88
Cab now sold - price drop for amp.
  • Like 5

Ooooh, that's going to sound immense! If I was younger and richer, it would be mine 😀 GLWTS

20 hours ago, Beedster said:

Might have to buy the Berg :)

You wouldn't regret it. I will be gutted when it eventually goes☹️

13 hours ago, razzthekid88 said:

I'm giving it serious thought mate :)

On 19/01/2020 at 20:18, razzthekid88 said:

Do you have a strong box in which to courier the cab, Dundee is a long drive for me (10 hours each way), but my recent experience with couriers hasn't been exactly positive? Cheers. Chris 

I can look into get a suitable wooden crate one made easily enough to make sure it stays upright. Would need to factor in materials. Either that or could meet halfway if you cover petrol costs.

Hello mate, many thanks, I’m going to give it some serious thought, much as U really appreciate your offer to meet halfit would have to be the courier option unless I can find a free day in the next couple of weeks. I’ll get back you you ASAP. Thanks . Chris 

I think I'll have to drop out of this I'm afraid, I'd hoped to be able to sort a 'lift' for the cab via a friend in the north of England, but h's not got his bloody car with him and having had two out of three of the last big boxes delivered here arrive damaged by the courier, I don;t think I can risk it, even if it were in a decent crate. Apologies for the false alarm, I'm sure it'll sell soon, you only have to look at what the Talkbass community think of this cab to know why they don;t come up for sale often!

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By paul_5
      SOLD
      Bought this used a couple of years ago for some dirty rock gigs and loved it, but having reduced my gigging significantly it’s just taking up too much space in the conservatory, and doesn’t really go with the blinds!
      Tolex has obviously seen better days, hence the low price, but is still a rock-solid workhorse.
      4 ten inch drivers with high frequency horn and 4 ohm impedance.
      Obviously collection only as it weighs the same as one of Jupiter’s moons, and not one of the small ones either.

Please note that this is the B series can, not an SVT 410!

SOLD
    • By Petey
      Here we have my trusted USA made 2x10 Ampeg cab. I used to use this with another Ampeg 2x10 (but moved that one on some years ago), and have since only used this one for home practice - low volume. You can see from the pictures it is in wonderful condition, original speakers, good working castors complete with cover. I have shown a picture of the inside of the grill as they were known for the wood frame splitting at the bottom (not the case here). The vertical and horizontal white lines on the frame are 'just lines' and not anything else... Collection only from Southbourne (near Emsworth, just east of Portsmouth on the South Coast). - come down and make a day of it- i'll take you round the Emwortth foreshore and have a coffee - FREE of charge 

• By Higgie
      Up for sale is my Bergantino AE410! Best cab I’ve ever owned by a LONG way. Selling as my gigging needs have changed and I very rarely use amps/cabs anymore! 
      Overall I’d say it’s in about 8/10 condition wise. It’s been well used but not abused, all general wear and tear, nothing major.
      Very light for a 410, it’s a 4ohm cab that will take 800watts without breaking a sweat. It comes with the proper Bergantino padded cover.
      Collection from Chingford, London preferred, but postage can be arranged at buyer’s cost. Would also meet/deliver for a contribution towards fuel. 
      £525

• By stewblack
      EDIT : No longer for sale.
      OK this amp was made in Korea and has been extensively rebuilt by our very own @basstone who I am sure will be happy to bring anyone up to speed on the improvements he has made. 
      ith a heavy heart I have accepted that as I get older and weaker this amp remains the same weight. 
      So here's your opportunity to own what my tech describes as The Ferrari Of Bass Amps. 
      I mention my tech because he just completed a thorough service including replacing a set of three power valves. I have paperwork detailing all his hard work. 
      So why sell when I just spent well north of 200 quid getting her in shape? Like I said, old age and a bad back. Also I figure this is as saleable as it can be right now. 
      Nothing sounds close to this amp. Nothing. It isn't even a sound as such  it's  more of an experience. My singer summed it up best by saying it was like hot bass sauce had be squeezed over and throughout the room. Never too loud, always everywhere. 
      I can't believe I'm selling it really, but at least I can say I owned one. 
      Couple of scuffs to the tolex which I've pictured but it's what is inside that matters. 
      Price includes me driving to meet you. Won't say I'll drive anywhere but I'm up for going a fair old way. 

• By Duroc17
      Also available Ampeg pf50t with pf210 cab that it goes in - £800 - sorry cant ship this as valves etc and it's about 25kg all in - but welcome to come try it in studio in Preston North west
      Prefer cash on collection from Clitheroe or Preston - can drive within an hour