Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* USA Fender Precision

Lysdexia

I hate to see this go, but needs must and all that - best offers around the £500 mark secures this dream machine complete with it's lynott scratchplate and a decent quality gig-bag. Delivery is free if you want to collect, or I can meet you - I'll travel as far south as Dumfries for petrol or you can arrange a courier of your choice.

More pics to follow :) Edited by Lysdexia

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='42217' date='Aug 6 2007, 10:40 PM']I wish I could buy this back - how are ya Anndra? If I come up to your place one gig free weekend, can we go for a beer and talk rubbish?[/quote]

You'll always find a welcome at my door, Alan - it would be great to see you again!

One more. I should have mentioned this Precision also has the S1 pickup switching feature

If anyone wants a print of any of my shots - just let me know :) Or if you want to hire me to come and shoot your band or instruments or even you for promo work - I'm a PM away. Mates rates for Bass World members!

In the meantime - this sonic wonder still has to go.

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='42329' date='Aug 7 2007, 09:32 AM']

One more. I should have mentioned this Precision also has the S1 pickup switching feature

If anyone wants a print of any of my shots - just let me know :huh: Or if you want to hire me to come and shoot your band or instruments or even you for promo work - I'm a PM away. Mates rates for Bass World members!

In the meantime - this sonic wonder still has to go.[/quote]

MB1 :)

Thats a tempting bottom end on that bass!

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='43241' date='Aug 9 2007, 01:20 PM']

One more to illustrate, er..., the mirror-plated reflectivity. Aye. That's it.

No basses were harmed in the making of this photograph.[/quote]

MB1. :)

The top ends not bad either!

• 2 weeks later...