Why become a member? ×

Display Mode

Count Bassy

Recently my Basschat has started showing threads with the opening post and a list of reply headings, rather than the old form of having the full texts of the replies shown.
This means that you have to keep opening new pages to see the reply contents, rather than simply scrolling up and down. Is this something I've done, or has this been chnaged by Basschh central control? If the latter, is there anyway I can go back to the old method? as I don't like the new one as much.

Many Thanks,

Clive.

Hi clive, you must have changed it by accident - click the 'options' box at the right of the black bar of the post and choose display mode - full. Somehow it has switched to 'outline'. It has happened to a few people for some reason!

ta
ped

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='phatmonkey' post='48353' date='Aug 21 2007, 02:56 PM']Those who have been affected, have you been clicking links on google just before it changed?[/quote]

If you mean the links on the google ads, then no - it happened to me back in July before
the google ads appeared.

If you mean just generally doing google searches whilst still browsing basschat, then I
can't recall but it's highly likely I did!