Why become a member? ×

fender deluxe p-bass

lee_remedy

i bought one just before christmas,amber/maple & it's the best bass i've played in the last 30 years period.
it's absolutley awesome in all respects,infact it feels like it was custom built just for me-if you know what i mean.
build quality is second to none & an awesome variety of very usable tones, i love it.
get it bought ;)

Hey

Im possibly selling my lovely Natural Fender P Bass Deluxe with the shell red pickguard. You can get a lot of different sound out of the beast, and the grain on the natural wood is really nice!

I dont use it much as my gigs get a bit hectic, so I use a cheaper Jap Fender Precision.

PM me if you are interested. Mint, and I mean MINT condition. W/case. I think its about 5 years old without dragging the receipt out.

Gaz

[quote name='Rayman' post='388194' date='Jan 22 2009, 08:49 AM']I had one, it was brilliant. [b]In my opinion it never [i]quite[/i] sounded like a standard precision[/b], but was very versatile, and very easy to play. Great build quality too.[/quote]

I agree never [i]quite[/i] like a standard P but close enough if you're not a thoroughgoing purist (and with lots of other sounds available too).

I'm actually running mine tuned BEAD at the moment. Very happy.