Denzel

Bergantino Forté HP (Now £1100)
£1250
Bristol UK

This is the one!!! Amazing amp from Jim Bergantino. I'm not enjoying this...or selling because I've found better. It's to help fund a bigger, more annoying thing I've got going on. I'll no doubt buy another one some time down the line. It really is killer. 

I'm certainly never buying a heavy weight amp again. I've done DB750 and EBS Fafner and I'll take this every time.

I bought new from Bass Direct. Only 3 months old. Never gigged. It's immaculate. All original packaging included. I'll include a 1m speakon to speakon lead in the deal.

£1100 + insured courier or collect from me near Bristol Airport. No trades.

All the specs are here...

https://bergantino.com/fortehp/

20191207_131646.jpg

20191207_131653.jpg

20191207_131650.jpg

20191207_131707.jpg

20191207_131741.jpg

Edited by Denzel
  • Like 3

I'm now away until the 17th but you can still contact me here. There just might be a delay in me getting back to you. Cheers!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bassbora
      I am looking for a 1x12 bass cab. I only would consider Bergantino AE, CN, or HDN. I would also consider Mesa subway range.

I am in Scotland so I think shipping would have to be a consideration but I might drive some distance for the right cab.  
      Thanks
    • By razzthekid88
      Reluctantly selling my pride and joy bass rig but sadly just can't justify it as I'm more focussed on other instruments and not actively playing bass in bands as much as I used to.

Ampeg SVT-VR with wheeled flightcase
      USA Made - not Vietnam. Been gigged well since I've had it but still in good condition and sounds amazing. In my opinion the best sounding amp I've ever played through.
      Comes with a heavy duty flight case customised with heavy duty trolley-style casters which makes transportation much easier. Can post photos of this if required.
      £1000

Bergantino NV610
      This is an unbelievable cabinet, hard to beat it in my opinion. It performs well in every scenario with a clarity and punch that I haven't heard anywhere else. I've found this cab to be easier to transport than the Ampeg 610 cab and sounds as big as the matching 810 VR cab the head was originally purchased with but in a smaller, more manageable frame.
      Comes with padded leather cover.
      £750

Ready to collect or shipping can be agreed with buyer at buyers cost. I would be willing to discuss transporting personally in Scotland.

Would ideally like to sell together but open to reasonable offers. No trades please.

Thanks!

• By waveydavy
      Darkglass gigbag fits their 900w amp heads (and a few other small amp heads). Used good condition 

• By Higgie
      Up for sale is my Bergantino AE410! Best cab I’ve ever owned by a LONG way. Selling as my gigging needs have changed and I very rarely use amps/cabs anymore! 
      Overall I’d say it’s in about 8/10 condition wise. It’s been well used but not abused, all general wear and tear, nothing major.
      Very light for a 410, it’s a 4ohm cab that will take 800watts without breaking a sweat. It comes with the proper Bergantino padded cover.
      Collection from Chingford, London preferred, but postage can be arranged at buyer’s cost. Would also meet/deliver for a contribution towards fuel. 
      £530

• By ricksterphil
      Up for sale are my Bergantino 1x12 cabs. They are the HT112 and the EX112.
      The HT112 has the variable tweeter. The cabs are rated at 350 watts at 8 ohms. I've run them with my EBSHD360 head and they sound epic (head also for sale in another listing)
      I want to sell these as a pair. They come with the correct Berg covers. 
      there's what looks like a fag burn on the top of the HT112 (not done by me)
      I've had these for about 3 years and gigged them regularly and I often get complimented on my sound (but not my technique...lol) - they're light enough for a 1 hand carry
      Selling as I'm using a Glockenklang blue rock and a Barefaced Super 12 as my main rig now
      I can meet up within reason or courier (they'd be expensive to courier due to the weight) - happy to get a rate for you
      Here's some blurb
      Model HT112 specifications:
      1-12" cast frame woofer w/ 80oz. magnet, vented pole piece
      high intelligibility bullet tweeter
      power handling - 350 watts rms
      custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control
      frequency response: 48hz - 18khz
      sensitivity: 97db anechoic: 2.83v/1m
      impedance: 8 ohms

dimensions: 15"H x 17-1/2"W x 13"D
      weight: 39lbs.